Still a proud Falcon fan, great season!

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

We have accomplished so much this year. And have so much more to look forward to next season. We are relevant in the N.F.L. and that makes me feel good after our troubled past. With a few adjustments and off season moves free agency/draft, we are right back in the same place next year except next year will be different, we will be more prepared and will win. We have 1/3 of the starting roster it seems like going to the Pro Bowl and we are young. Falcons, good season and I am still proud and hold my head up high and will tell anyone I am a proud Atlanta Falcon fan.

Atlanta Falcons we the city and all that call ourselves fans no you gave it your all. And would like to say thank you, for such a great year. And heres to an even better year next year.

I love this team and if I have to say maybe next year for the rest of my life I'll do it. That being said it's hard to call this season great altogether. We were the number one seed and after all the disrespect took some of it turned out to be true. We still need to make some small changes to this team but I think the future is no doubt bright. This is a tough loss though. No gettin around that. Doesn't have to mean the future will be as tough though. Hopefully, our young team can learn from this and keep their confidence.

We have accomplished so much this year. And have so much more to look forward to next season. We a relevant in the N.F.L. and that makes me feel good after our troubled past. With a few adjustments and off season moves free agency/draft, we are right back in the same place next year except next year will be different, we will be more prepared and will win. We have a 1/3 of the starting roster it seems like going to the Pro Bowl and we are young. Falcons, good season and I am still proud and hold my head up high and will tell anyone I am a proud Atlanta Falcon fan.

Atlanta Falcons we the city and all that call ourselves fans no you gave it your all. And would like to say thank you for such a great year. And heres to an even better year next year.

Amen to that... Thank you for a great season...We have years to come.

to he ll with each and every one of you, the reason this team hasnt gone anywhere is because it's fans will accept being an average football team, did you see the georgia dome after the 3rd qtr, compared to kickoff, looked like a ghost town, no more flags in the stands while Matt Fuc king Flynn put us away.

Finally some1 sees, if ATL really apreciated the falcs wouldn't b any pack fans

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I am really disappointed at this board and half the post. I wanted them to win and felt sick at my stomach watching the game. It hurts, and I feel the hurt as much as any of the fans.But we have came along way in 3 years. You fair weathered fans are sore losers. I will be glad when you bandwagoners have finally said your piece and leave this board. I am proud of this team as you should be. It's obvious this team is just going to get better next year. So to all you fair weathered fans with all the negative post, we will talk to ya next year, until then have fun bashing our team, the nerve of some of you.

Go Falcons.........never give up

Next year we will take the next step......I believe in this organization as a whole.

Thanks to all of the Falcon's organization for such a great season and heres to a better one next year.

Not trying to be rude, but you are bashing our team, think about it "our team". What kind of fans are you. Just they are my team and you guys just piss me off with all these b.s. post. With fans like the ones creating these post, we do not need you, go find you another team if you can't support our team. Yes it gets to me when you bash our team. We did not win it all, but had one he11 of a year, and no one is going to take that away from us. We have improved every year for the past 3 years and will improve in year 4 of this regime.

O.k. I have said my piece, just I feel the same way a lot of you do, but the finger pointing and bashing is uncalled for. We lost as a team and next year will win or lose it as a team. No one person caused us to lose last night. I was many factors. You guys are the fans, and you might as well be spitting on our team. People need to reevaluate whether they are a fan or not. I just expected more from all of you with these harsh post....being supposedly fans of the Falcons and all.