Thank You for a great season guys!

E. T.

Glad someone around here is still sane. It was a really fun season. All those late 4th quarter comeback wins, and getting the 1 seed. Wish it could've ended differently but all we can do now is move on. Everyone knows we couldve played a heck of a lot better than that, but what can you do now?

In a way, Im kinda glad some of our flaws got exposed... It will make us stronger!

In a way, Im kinda glad some of our flaws got exposed... It will make us stronger!

Agree in that it was a very bitter pill to swallow but I rather it happen like this then lose a close game where Green Bay came back to win and we keep status quo.

It just proves we have a ways to go and need changes starting with some of the coaches.

Agree in that it was a very bitter pill to swallow but I rather it happen like this then lose a close game where Green Bay came back to win and we keep status quo.

It just proves we have a ways to go and need changes starting with some of the coaches.

Well, I dont know what changes will take place.... But I do know they will be for the better. I just wish we could have executed our plays in a more dominant fashion. Everything was kinda un-characteristic for us lastnite. If it could go wrong it would.

But I do have faith in the front office.. It will be an interesting off season and we will approach the new season head on. It does look like we have a descent schedule for 2011... Lets keep this bird flying!

I totally agree.

It hurts a lot a lost like this. One always hope the best like a fan. But I think we must be happy by the season. It was a great season.

The first time in the history of the franchise with three seasons followed with a win record.

I only hope this lost doesn't hurt the encourage of the team. And they rebound better and stronger.

GO FALCONS!!! NOW AND EVER!!!

I totally agree.

It hurts a lot a lost like this. One always hope the best like a fan. But I think we must be happy by the season. It was a great season.

The first time in the history of the franchise with three seasons followed with a win record.

I only hope this lost doesn't hurt the encourage of the team. And they rebound better and stronger.

GO FALCONS!!! NOW AND EVER!!!

Exactly! We have so much to be proud of! No one would have ever thought we've come this far... specially since the 2007 season. Every falcons fan should be proud of where we currently stand and our potentials for the future!