ONE AND BLOWN OUT AT HOME AND REMAN FAILCan'ts!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who got elimated first, FAilcons aint getting a Superbowl Ring and Saints got one of THOSE first lmao!!!!.. LMAO!! NO CHANCE AT JEWELRY WHILE SAINTS TAKE A FEW MONTHS OFF TO BECOME DOMINATE AGAIN! LMAO!!!!

That game was so **** fun to watch omg.. Greenbay wiped the floor with ya'll faces, i hope they pose on your pathetic logo and take a leak on it.. Make it even more rich...

Ya'll worried about Saints being eliminated first, but you had a whole week to get ya grill knocked in lmao!

Edited by SaintsWrath

It doesn't matter who got elimated first, FAilcons aint getting a Superbowl Ring and Saints got one of THOSE first lmao!!!!.. LMAO!! NO CHANCE AT JEWELRY WHILE SAINTS TAKE A FEW MONTHS OFF TO BECOME DOMINATE AGAIN! LMAO!!!!

That game was so **** fun to watch omg.. Greenbay wiped the floor with ya'll faces, i hope they pose on your pathetic logo and take a leak on it.. Make it even more rich...

Ya'll worried about Saints being eliminated first, but you had a whole week to get ya grill knocked in lmao!

1) we were expecting you. whatcha gonna be up this offseason? i'm a big hockey fan, so i've still got a lot of sports to watch.

2) I'm sure you enjoyed the game, but why is it all Saints fans that show up here seem to read and write at a 4th grade level? Also, I'm glad you're laughing at your own jokes, that's cool, but try and be a bit more funny. you lost lmao lol isn't really funny or interesting.

3) both of our teams had good regular seasons that ended in crap. i don't really think losing this badly to the packers is any worse than losing to a team that didn't even belong in the playoffs, really.

4) you're probably not interested in any rational thoughts but i thought i'd throw them out there anyway.

Edited by Desert_Falcon

Yes, I think I would rather have never won the superbowl than be the defending superbowl champs who LOST TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS. It is one thing to be the guy who never won the New York City Marathon, it is quite another thing to be the guy who won the marathon and then got beat by a fat ****** in his spider man underoos. I would rather be the team who never won the big one than the team that embarrassed the legacy of the superbowl.

http://www.canadianwetbasementsolutions.com

coulda been worse, coulda been bounced by the worst team in playoff history.

ummm getting 48 pts hung on you at home...ur QB having been 9-13 for 87 yds and 2 ints into the 3rd Quarter and having your Dome empty out at the beginning of the 4th is worse. Much worse.

Rememer, you guys were unbeatable at home (well, until Monday Dec 27th and tonite ;) )

honestly i don't want to hear any Falcons fans talking trash, our season is over, yea the saints got beat last week, but we had to set a record for the worst *** whooping ever in the history of a playoff game, how many times have you seen the back up QB finish the game in the playoffs, that was just embarressing, Saints>Falcons, we cant talk, hopefully we'll get it right one day

1) we were expecting you. whatcha gonna be up this offseason? i'm a big hockey fan, so i've still got a lot of sports to watch.

2) I'm sure you enjoyed the game, but why is it all Saints fans that show up here seem to read and write at a 4th grade level? Also, I'm glad your laughing at your own jokes, that's cool, but try and be a bit more funny. you lost lmao lol isn't really funny or interesting.

3) both of our teams had good regular seasons that ended in crap. i don't really think losing this badly to the packers is any worse than losing to a team that didn't even belong in the playoffs, really.

4) you're probably not interested in any rational thoughts but i thought i'd throw them out there anyway.

1) HORNETS (our NBA team is actually good lmao and i have season tickets.)

2) Because we know we have to talk down to your level of education for you to understand.

3) Saints Got their revenge on you that's all i could ask for, no chance yo go into the post season with 8 string running backs and a depleted Defense and talk about another Superbowl run, Seattle exposed the truth.

4) Yeah i am but not right now because im loving ya'll being pathetic again.. and remaining The FAILcan'ts!! YOUR TEAM IS A FAILURE YOUR TROPHY CABINET IS A FAILURE YOUR CITY IS A FAILURE!

Next/.

2) I'm sure you enjoyed the game, but why is it all Saints fans that show up here seem to read and write at a 4th grade level? Also, I'm glad your laughing at your own jokes, that's cool, but try and be a bit more funny. you lost lmao lol isn't really funny or interesting.

1) HORNETS (our NBA team is actually good lmao and i have season tickets.)

2) Because we know we have to talk down to your level of education for you to understand.

3) Saints Got their revenge on you that's all i could ask for, no chance yo go into the post season with 8 string running backs and a depleted Defense and talk about another Superbowl run, Seattle exposed the truth.

4) Yeah i am but not right now because im loving ya'll being pathetic again.. and remaining The FAILcan'ts!! YOUR TEAM IS A FAILURE YOUR TROPHY CABINET IS A FAILURE YOUR CITY IS A FAILURE!

Next/.

Yes, I think I would rather have never won the superbowl than be the defending superbowl champs who LOST TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL PLAYOFFS. It is one thing to be the guy who never won the New York City Marathon, it is quite another thing to be the guy who won the marathon and then got beat by a fat ****** in his spider man underoos. I would rather be the team who never won the big one than the team that embarrassed the legacy of the superbowl.

HAHAHAH what. ****** falcons were #1 seed and got BLOWN THE **** OUT at home lol.

Hmm.. Saints Fresh off a Superbowl Dominating Season, exiting the season 11 wins a Healthy Maddenless curse on our QB..

And Never dominated in any games this whole season..

I think your argument is moot until you have a bright and shiny Lombardi in your cabinet, You have no right to breath the same air i breath your team is in the Saint Shadow until you win it all! We can go 0-16 and Still be in the Elite club with Superbowl winning teams, How many #1 Seed HFA have the Saints wasted and how many have the Failcons wasted.. is the question.. your team is a pathetic mess.. get over it.. your cheering for pathetic losers and you will never be able to parade for your team at the end of the season..

Fall back and remain in my shadow.. I have my Replica ring, i got to take a picture with the Lombardi and my kid did too.. Have you ever celebrated anything in Feb?

Edited by SaintsWrath

Dear Saints fans,

I respect the fact that you have a Lombardi. I simply request that you respect the fact that the Falcons will end up having so many more than you that no amount of king cake will be able to comfort your anguish.

Love,

A Falcon fan

P.S. This rivalry is gonna be SO GOOD for the next few years. Poor Bucs and Panthers...