Can Matt Ryan win us a Super Bowl?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Can Matt Ryan win us a Super Bowl?

• YES
    • no
    • Heck YES!!!
    • Bring back Vick! At least he can keep us in any game, no matter what

horrible play calling, im calling for our coordinators heads, really fire these ******** and let's move on, its gonna happen in a few years anyway, lets scrap this garbage now.

i dont think playcalling on offense was terrible rather Matt Ryan played a terrible game. those two turnovers in the second quarter were very costly.

We looked like s#!* on both sides of the ball. Turnovers, missed tackles, and looking generally lost. Ryan can be a SB winning QB but we need to get some receivers who can stretch the field and scare a defense. They pointed out that we have no big play ability on offense. Get some speed receivers in the offseason. PLEASE!!!!!!

As much as I love the Falcons and as much as I don't want to blame an individual...it was OWENS that really cost us a lot...again it was by all means a total team idk wtf to call it. And by all means I h8 to single 1 person out but OMFG Owens has got to go. And as far as the coaching staff is concerned I'm so pissed right now I have no FUKN words to express how the FUK I feel! Sorry guys I need to vent. I Love the Falcons but UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can he? Of course he can.

Will he? Don't know yet.

This game was a perfect opportunity to show the doubters that he's more than a game manager and he layed an egg. The whole nation seen this performance and he's gonna have to do a lot more than he does now to make this game go away.