Offseason - Overhaul the offense

We are built for Lambeau field, but we play in a dome. I'm sorry, but I hate Mularkey's offense. I hate it, like I hate Mark Richt(which is very passionate). Our offense is built for anything but a dome. Ryan played like sheet, the defense, played like sheet...and we are 1 and done. Overhaul the offense to play like a DOME team.

We are built for Lambeau field, but we play in a dome. I'm sorry, but I hate Mularkey's offense. I hate it, like I hate Mark Richt(which is very passionate). Our offense is built for anything but a dome. Ryan played like sheet, the defense, played like sheet...and we are 1 and done. Overhaul the offense to play like a DOME team.

Afreed. Mularkey is a great coordinator but we need some Josh McDaniels. Mularkey would be an ideal choice for a PIttsburgh type of team/field.

I probobly shouldn't be posting right now when I am fired up like this, but whatever.

What happened to MM's 'tricks up his sleeve' ? Same **** different day. Run on first and second down, predictable freaking offense.

BVG and the defense just didn't show up today. It's time someone else takes over this defense because clearly BVG is clueless. I DO beleive we have enough talent on this defense to get us to the dance. THey have showed it this year at times.

This is bs..

Matt Ryan really wasn't no where near as good as Rodgers this year. I didn't say anything earlier when PB was announced but Ryan is the upper mid tier with Flacco, Garrard, VY, and Cutler. He's not elite or upper tier. He's just not. What is getting me is how bad he's been in the playoffs since hes been in Atlanta. That's very un-Ryan like. He's too clutch for this. Man. Wow.

Edited by #1 pick
Guest atl.falcon4ever

Lots of criticism on here, Wow, yeah they had bad game but thats all it was. We will be back again and continue to get better. Think of how far we have came. Its just they are my team whether they lose or win. And we will win way more than we lose. It was not our year, but next year might. Just don't give up on my team. They played there, best, made costly mistakes but gave it there best. This year there best was not good enough. But next year they will have this experience under there belt and be a better team for it. Watch out, the Falcons will be back.

Falcons I am very proud to call you my team. Good year and hers to a better year next year.

Our offence is completely sluggish. Ball control does not work in the NFL. Look at the Patriots, Chargers, Colts, Saints, Bears, Packers. We need to change our philosophy and system. We were supposed to become more explosive but did that happen? Roddy White isn't as electric either. You couldn't put him in the Patriots offence and expect him to play as well as Branch or Welker. Douglas and Norwood are our only two electric players. And they've both shredded their knees. We need more players like these 2, not go out and sign ******* Gartrell Johnson. DeAngelo Williams would be a perfect pickup alongside Turner but there are plenty of good RBs in the draft which is what we'll probably do. And Gonzalez's best days are over. He offers nothing in the running game and is ok in the passing game. I think he'll retire... He should. He needs to learn that he's not as good as he was last year and call it a day.

Our offence is completely sluggish. Ball control does not work in the NFL. Look at the Patriots, Chargers, Colts, Saints, Bears, Packers. We need to change our philosophy and system. We were supposed to become more explosive but did that happen? Roddy White isn't as electric either. You couldn't put him in the Patriots offence and expect him to play as well as Branch or Welker. Douglas and Norwood are our only two electric players. And they've both shredded their knees. We need more players like these 2, not go out and sign ******* Gartrell Johnson. DeAngelo Williams would be a perfect pickup alongside Turner but there are plenty of good RBs in the draft which is what we'll probably do. And Gonzalez's best days are over. He offers nothing in the running game and is ok in the passing game. I think he'll retire... He should. He needs to learn that he's not as good as he was last year and call it a day.

WTF, Roddy White is probably one of the best in the NFL and more explosive any GB WR's. Who is electric on GB outside of Rodgers. Who? smh