Fox Pregame Discussion

I thought I just had to comment about the coach Jimmy Johnson saying he thinks the game will come to big plays, basically indicating Atlanta is incapable by saying the Packers had over 60 big plays(run/pass) and that Atlanta was tied for last in the league.

I liked Bradshaw's comeback. Atlanta is balanced. Of course Green Bay needs to score on a big play, they can't DRIVE the ball down the field running it and score methodically like Atlanta.

AND isn't that what the bottom line is, scoring offense?

Atlanta was 5th in the NFL in scoring offense and the way it scores points allows the defense to stay fresh(5th in points allowed).

I'm so sick of the love for the sexy looking, big time play teams that ignore just plain good football: Atlanta is a beast at all-around football play this year.

I want to hijack this thread since i can't create new ones.

Will someone please go to the Saints board and post that stiff arm video and let them know that while they are rooting for certain teams to lose, thier season ended last week.

please give those fools a reality check.

Edited by Return-of-the-Falcon

haha, no problem. I just had to vent on what Johnson said.

I mean, how one track minded can they be? It's like, the guy implied that Atlanta's offense is as bad as Carolina's. :lol:

Yah, I do know what you mean.

I do think if Atlanta had won that last game against the Saints, we would be looked at more positively.

It gives them one more straw to clutch against Atl: "They wilt in the big lights" or "Their homefield advantage is gone".

But tonight is our chance to shut them all up--well 'til we play in the Conference Championship.

Edited by rounz

Yah, I do know what you mean.

I do think if Atlanta had won that last game against the Saints, we would be looked at more positively.

It gives them one more straw to clutch against Atl: "They wilt in the big lights" or "Their homefield advantage is gone".

But tonight is our chance to shut them all up--well 'til next week when we play in the Divisional Championship.

Exactly. See you guys in the thread!