Eagles DC- Sean McDermott let go by the Eagles.

Big Bubba

Nahhh, jim bates is they wqay to go

I do think that Bates was unfairly judged. Buccaneers were the kings of Tampa2, it was Morris' idea to switch things up and screw with what had been working for many, many years. Then when the players don't excel quite as well as many had hoped, Bates is relieved, Morris takes over and just seems to go back to what had worked in the past, and he looks like a genius. That was my take on it anyway. Chances are, had they not switched things up on defense in the first place, Bates would still be their active DC. How close am I to being right or wrong on the situation? :lol: I don't keep too much with the comings and goings of the Bucs, just stuff I read in passing.

I do think that Bates was unfairly judged. Buccaneers were the kings of Tampa2, it was Morris' idea to switch things up and screw with what had been working for many, many years. Then when the players don't excel quite as well as many had hoped, Bates is relieved, Morris takes over and just seems to go back to what had worked in the past, and he looks like a genius. That was my take on it anyway. Chances are, had they not switched things up on defense in the first place, Bates would still be their active DC. How close am I to being right or wrong on the situation? :lol: I don't keep too much with the comings and goings of the Bucs, just stuff I read in passing.

Morris went ham on your crappy O

Edited by Packers#1Fan