Apparently the Falcons are scared

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that as well. Im still shocked that a team We BEAT is a team we are scared of. and wtf is he talking about not enough media for the packers thats all that has happened this week

Exactly, if you didnt pay attention to football this year and started watching when the playoffs started you would think the Packers were 13-3 and the number 1 seed in the NFC and the Falcons were 9-7 and lucky to make the playoffs. Well hopefully the Falcons put a good ole beating on the Packers and shut these ******* up.

Marshall Faulk just said the Atlanta Falcons are scared, then Irvin backed him up saying the best team in the NFC is not getting enough press(Packers) and they would take it out on us.

I'm really getting tired of the NFLN treating us like a red-headed stepchild.

Well I agree, the best team in the NFC truely isnt getting enough press... just disagree with which team.

Kinda off topic, but I'm trying to start a new topic on the boards, but it says I cannot start a new topic. I just joined the boards today so I can announce a watch party tonight at a bar in SC, but without being able to post a new topic, I can't do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T

Sorry, but newbies aren't allowed to start topics right away. You'll need to wait a while first. Just go ahead and post the details in this thread. It's a popular thread, so people will see it.

Sorry, but newbies aren't allowed to start topics right away. You'll need to wait a while first. Just go ahead and post the details in this thread. It's a popular thread, so people will see it.

That was a stupid comment by Faulk. The Packers have been getting a lot of press, so Michael Irvin's comment also did not make sense at all. They can say the Falcons have inexperience in this situation or need to prove themselves, but I am pretty sure they are not scared.

That was a stupid comment by Faulk. The Packers have been getting a lot of press, so Michael Irvin's comment also did not make sense at all. They can say the Falcons have inexperience in this situation or need to prove themselves, but I am pretty sure they are not scared.

Half the time I can't understand what ^%#$ Michael Irvin is saying in the first place. :angry:

I would hope every Falcon has gotten a belly full of all the disrespect heaped on them by the national sports jocks over the past two weeks. If I were them, I would take the field carrying a blood vow to crush the over-hyped and over-rated Packers by at least 3 touchdowns.

Then I want to hear the so-called expert prognosticators eat crow when the Falcons blow out the Packers and completely shut down their fair-haired boy Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by PokerSteve

Thanks.

Falcons fans in the Charleston, South Carolina area can meet up at the Kickin Chicken in Mt. Pleasant for the game tonight at 8pm. There's always a big Falcons presence. See u tonight!