Can Falcons stop the GB running game?

Here's my question to media. Shouldn't the question be?

Can the Packers have a running game against Atlanta as they did against Eagles...

Bears were able to run the ball over GB in the Week 17. 16 carries 91 yds with 2 TE Sets. Baldy and Joe just showed it but they didn't talk that segment during Falcons playbook.

The Packers aren't physical if they get punched in their mouth. Regardless of what you want to say, look at how soft Detroit and Minnesota are this year. The reason the Bears give the Packers trouble is because the Packers like to attack but if you attack them, they don'y know what to do.

Philly is a soft, finesse team that the Packers are built to run over. We are in the mold of a smash mouth all weather AFC team. I hope they are ready cuz another punch is def coming!

The Packers aren't physical if they get punched in their mouth. Regardless of what you want to say, look at how soft Detroit and Minnesota are this year. The reason the Bears give the Packers trouble is because the Packers like to attack but if you attack them, they don'y know what to do.

Philly is a soft, finesse team that the Packers are built to run over. We are in the mold of a smash mouth all weather AFC team. I hope they are ready cuz another punch is def coming!

True...we have to use our physicality and extra rest to pound them into submission....both sides of the ball.

New England seems to be the essence of a fantastic finess type of team with a qb for the ages. NE is not going to pound the rock and they are not that scary on defense. GB played them tough in Foxboro because they match up well with that type of team. We are not that type of team.