Where are you watching the game if you didn't get a ticket?

falconidae

Can't get to the game this time, and the friend I usually watch the game with is out of town- shame too, 60 inch screen, surround sound. Really enjoyed that.

Anyway, been watching the game at 6 feet under on memorial, across from the cemetery. Where are folks that don't have tickets watching the game? Love to watch this with some fellow message boarders.

Im very superstitious so I watch the game alone at home. Seems like every time I watch the game with people they make negative comments that screws with my telepathic link to the team. Was visiting Mom back east for our Monday night game against the Saints, (she doesn't even like football, but felt the need to say oh well it doesn't look like ATLs going to win, this is when I was pretty sure we-d lose. so, no one but my fiancée is allowed in the room because she deosn't make comments.

I live in New York, and I don't know of any Falcons bars here, so I'll be sitting in my 250 square foot apartment. It's better this way - I won't have to worry about being embarrassed by any unfavorable reactions I may give, spurred by the game. I'm free to yell and curse and cheer and cry without anyone ever having to know. When I go back into public, I can be my old emotionless self.

Can not watch on TV because of the greedy fiends at Fox-24 Macon/Dish Networks. It's an absurd situation. (I am being kind)

Had planned to go to a sports bar but now have a really bad cold or flu or something that is kicking my butt. Wouldn't want to subject people to my coughs and sneezing.

So I'll be in from of this computer watching a sporadically available, pixelated game with Swedish commercials. The only good thing about that is I wont be bombarded with lil breezy jersey promos. :D

Can not watch on TV because of the greedy fiends at Fox-24 Macon/Dish Networks. It's an absurd situation. (I am being kind)

Had planned to go to a sports bar but now have a really bad cold or flu or something that is kicking my butt. Wouldn't want to subject people to my coughs and sneezing.

So I'll be in from of this computer watching a sporadically available, pixelated game with Swedish commercials. The only good thing about that is I wont be bombarded with lil breezy jersey promos. :D

My favorite commercial is the one in which the dog is engulfed by flames. I don't even remember what the product if for - all I ever notice is the poor animal in a seemingly inescapable situation.