Question for Saints fans

wuskillzz

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Your last loss in the dirty dome was to the Saints. I think we are doing something right.

Not Really!:lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yeah, it was to the Saints. Try and keep up.

So what? From what we saw last Saturday evening you all aren't doing much of ANYTHING right at this time.:rolleyes:

So what? From what we saw last Saturday evening you all aren't doing much of ANYTHING right at this time.:rolleyes:

We might have lost there johnny boy but at least we were competitive. And we didn't get spanked like Matty ice in our own dome! You saw what we did with home field advantage last year! Lol

Do you have them listed in priority or just as you thought of them?

That's the order I would draft in, but then again, I'm not the FO. I hope we sure up our D line first, we have some good running teams in our division and that kid in TB is a downright beast. Gotta build your team to win your division.

Hey Yucks fan: Your team has to actually MAKE the playoffs , before you come on here and display your INFERIOR football knowledge ---- and I thought these Pigeon fans were stupid , but maybe I need to elevate the Yucks fans into the same suck-a** category ....... :lol:

Teacher: I'm sorry, did your team even make the playoffs?

Little Johnny: That's right, they didn't.

Teacher: Bingo, we have a winner. Sit down and shut up Little Johnny.

;)