Still TEN hours to kick-off?!

I feel like a kid who woke up on Christmas morning and was told she couldn't open presents until 8 at night!!!!!!

I've been patient.

I was patient through the bye week; watched some good football games without any Falcon-related heart attacks.

Was patient throughout this week, trying to get my mountain of work done and let Saturday come when it would.

But now?

I AM DONE BEING PATIENT!!!

I am so amped up for this game I quite literally can't sit still (which is a problem since I should be working on a 15-page essay due Tuesday).

I have a GREAT feeling about tonight.

We're rested.

We're ready.

We're home.

Time for Gonzo to win a play-off game.

Time for the Burner.

Time for Grimetime.

Time for Matty Ice.

Time for the Predator.

Time to remind the d*mn talking heads WHY we're home and rested ... time for some good, old-fashioned, hard-hitting, 13-3, NFC South Champions Falcons Football.

Our time, our year.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I feel like a kid who woke up on Christmas morning and was told she couldn't open presents until 8 at night!!!!!!

I've been patient.

I was patient through the bye week; watched some good football games without any Falcon-related heart attacks.

Was patient throughout this week, trying to get my mountain of work done and let Saturday come when it would.

But now?

I am so amped up for this game I quite literally can't sit still (which is a problem since I should be working on a 15-page essay due Tuesday).

We're rested.

We're ready.

We're home.

Time for the Burner.

Time for Grimetime.

Time for Matty Ice.

Time for the Predator.

Time to remind the d*mn talking heads WHY we're home and rested ... time for some good, old-fashioned, hard-hitting, 13-3, NFC South Champions Falcons Football.

Our time, our year.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Hallelujah!

I've been patient.

But now?

We're rested.

We're ready.

We're home.

Time for the Burner.

Time for Grimetime.

Time for Matty Ice.

Time for the Predator.

Our time, our year.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I can't sit still for this long either - not today. I'm going to step out today, and see what the energy level if any is out and about today.

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!I WANT GREEN BAY!!!!!!!

ALL THIS WAITING AROUND IS BULLSHHT!!!!!!!!!WHY DOES THE NFL MAKE

US WAIT UNTIL BEDTIME TO KICK OFF THE PLAYOFFS??!?!?!?!?

I'M GONNA GO BEAT SOMEBODY'S CHILDREN JUST TO PASS THE TIME!!!!!!

THE NEXT PERSON WHO EVEN LOOKS AT ME SIDEWAYS

IS GONNA GET A MOUTHFUL OF TEETH!!!!!!!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!AAAAAGHHGHGHGHHG!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :wacko: :angry:

I've been patient.

But now?

We're rested.

We're ready.

We're home.

Time for the Burner.

Time for Grimetime.

Time for Matty Ice.

Time for the Predator.

Our time, our year.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I have an A level exam on monday (I'm Irish) and I couldn't even look at anything to do with it until this game ends. Despite not being in the frontline dealing with the disrespect, I am as pissed off as everyone else with the comments about our Falcons this week. Here's hoping Matty Ice and show everyone what hes made of and our defense can make a few plays. Go Falcons.

Rise up!

27-24

I have an A level exam on monday (I'm Irish) and I couldn't even look at anything to do with it until this game ends. Despite not being in the frontline dealing with the disrespect, I am as pissed off as everyone else with the comments about our Falcons this week. Here's hoping Matty Ice and show everyone what hes made of and our defense can make a few plays. Go Falcons.

Rise up!

27-24

Welcome to the boards. :) Where are you from in Ireland?

Welcome to the boards. :) Where are you from in Ireland?

Northern Ireland, just outside Belfast. Been watching the board for ages, pretty much lived on it this week to hear all the latest slander from the 'experts'. Can't wait for us to shut up the Pack and almighty Starks.

It may not start until one in the morning here but I'll be up with my energy drinks and munchies, cheering my *** off.

Rise up!

Northern Ireland, just outside Belfast. Been watching the board for ages, pretty much lived on it this week to hear all the latest slander from the 'experts'. Can't wait for us to shut up the Pack and almighty Starks.

It may not start until one in the morning here but I'll be up with my energy drinks and munchies, cheering my *** off.

Rise up!

I love Ireland ... have only had a chance to visit the country and the family that I have there once, but am looking forward to going back as soon as I can!

All our international fans who have to watch this game in the middle of the night are real troopers. (Of course, I'd do exactly the same if necessary, but still!)

May both the game tonight and your exam Monday go perfectly! :P

Gettin' closer. I'm in my Falcons colors now .... my Ravens roommate challenged me to see who could put on the most gear for her team ... well, seeing as she's wearing a Ravens jersey and a necklace, and I'm wearing Falcons jersey, jacket, cap, earrings, pony-tail holders, bracelet, socks, flip-flops, and umentionables ... I'd say I win.

Now I'm going to go use my Falcons pot-holders to take out our pre-game food and pour a cold one in my Falcons frosted beer glass before the first game of the day.

Right after I flip off the light switch that is encased in a Matt Ryan light switch cover.

Don't even try to compete with me, roomie. I own the Falcons gift shop. :lol:

4 hours!!

Edited by BCEagleATLFalcon