GOOD LUCK TONIGHT Falcon Fans!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It looks like the stars may just be in alignment for you guys. Home field advantage, a kickass ground game, a QB coming into his own, a HOF TE, a great WR! Now..........if your defense can just stop the longhairs from the Frozen Tundra you'll be well on your way to your first ever Lombardi Trophy. Green Bay is the best of the three opponents you have left in the NFC.

I know very well how long you all have suffered and $hit you've had to go through and grief you've had to take (Mainly from Saints & BUCS fans). Plus if you all don't win tonight (TRY and PERISH THE THOUGHT!) these sniveling little Saints fans will NEVER leave Rival Central and will be over here in hoards with their idiocy!

PLEASE............Scream your a$es off tonight at the Georgia Dome and let me be the FIRST to congratulate you on a GREAT WIN and a fine season so far!;)

It looks like the stars may just be in alignment for you guys. Home field advantage, a kickass ground game, a QB coming into his own, a HOF TE, a great WR! Now..........if your defense can just stop the longhairs from the Frozen Tundra you'll be well on your way to your first ever Lombardi Trophy. Green Bay is the best of the three opponents you have left in the NFC.

I know very well how long you all have suffered and $hit you've had to go through and grief you've had to take (Mainly from Saints & BUCS fans). Plus if you all don't win tonight (TRY and PERISH THE THOUGHT!) these sniveling little Saints fans will NEVER leave Rival Central and will be over here in hoards with their idiocy!

PLEASE............Scream your a$es off tonight at the Georgia Dome and let me be the FIRST to congratulate you on a GREAT WIN and a fine season so far!;)

Thanks for the encouragement!! To be honest,atleast one Saints troll has already started his hate thread...

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Thanks for the encouragement!! To be honest,atleast one Saints troll has already started his hate thread...

Christ! Don't go over to RC! There's at least 3 trolls over there trying make like the Saints are STILL the team to beat in the NFC South!:rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Thanks JB! That really means a lot to me as a fan.

I'll be there - and I'm bringing throat lozenges for half time - and tylenol for the headache I'll give myself screaming!

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!

Throat lozenges (I prefer Hall's Sugar-Free Mentholyptus) and aspirin are key to a good fan's preparation for a BIG Game..........actually any game! A game this big though my crew and I would probably even face paint (even though we're always making fun of those who do).;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You are THE MAN, JB, and that's why I'll always cartoon the Bucs with a pirate named "Johnny Buc".

Gonna be a great weekend of football!

Best of Luck to you guys! My kids are pissed as can be at me for pulling for you guys. It's just that after having to watch & listen to these pain in the a$$ Saints fans I can't help but hope you guys finally get to the top.

If that happens my only wish for Falcon fans is that they handle it with more grace & dignity than those idiots from New Orleans!;)

Best of Luck to you guys! My kids are pissed as can be at me for pulling for you guys. It's just that after having to watch & listen to these pain in the a$$ Saints fans I can't help but hope you guys finally get to the top.

If that happens my only wish for Falcon fans is that they handle it with more grace & dignity than those idiots from New Orleans!wink.gif

I for one won't have any problem with that at all JB! Well. I might slip up a bit with those AINTS fans but who wouldn't right? LOL

Thanks for the kind words and class post as usual.

Edited by Goal2Go

Thanks, JB! On paper, this should be a very close matchup, but I just don't see it. I think it'll be close in the first half, and then the Falcons will wear them down in the third and fourth quarter. I don't think, barring major injuries, that the Falcons will allow themselves to fail tonight. RISE UP!

+1 my friend. I might be the first to say this outloud but concerning next year and the following years, I'm more concerned about the Bucs than the aints.

Thanks for the support JB.

id like to say that this was very classy. thanks jb

You sir are a class act, you get it, not many do. For a true NFC south fan this is what it's all about.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the classiest posts I've seen in a while. I know many agree, It's really appreciated.

We have no excuses tonight. As you said we are coming off a bye and are rested, we are playing at home, we are healthy..just about as healthy as a team can possibly be this late in the year, we have already beat them this year so we know what it takes, we are playing a team that is on a short week and playing a tough game against the eagles, and we are playing a team that could be tired from all the do or die games they have had in recent weeks.

If we don't win tonight, we can't blame anyone but ourselves. We are playing a great team but you expect that in the playoffs, especially the divisional round but we can't really ask for a better set of circumstances to move on.