I have a feeling GB is going to come out running a lot of no huddle

Guest whitestain

Guest AtlWhite84

I think they'll do it for two reasons: To negate trying to call plays over the crowd noise and to combat our slow, methodic offense.

If this is a game in which we attempt to control the ball with 10-15 play drives I have a feeling we're going to lose. This needs to be a game in which we come out with a little more aggressive gameplan ie. take some shots, run some no huddle, and throw the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

I don't think we should change what got us to 13-3 and 1st seed and NFC Champion status very much. It beat GB the first time this year and will do it again tonight.

Smith and Ryan have a 2-0 record over McCarthy and Rodgers - once in Lambeau and once in the Dome.

After tonight - it will be 3-0 and will most likely be done playing Falcon football.

I think they'll do it for two reasons: To negate trying to call plays over the crowd noise and to combat our slow, methodic offense.

If this is a game in which we attempt to control the ball with 10-15 play drives I have a feeling we're going to lose. This needs to be a game in which we come out with a little more aggressive gameplan ie. take some shots, run some no huddle, and throw the ball on 1st and 2nd down.

No, because that's the only thing that they will run. It's hard to run that with your QB on his back.

Don't forget, Ryan is pretty &^$% good at running the no-huddle himself. And remember, the Falcons employed some new offensive formations against the Panthers that they didn't use in the first game against the Packers. In that Carolina game, we ran a lot of empty sets with Turner lined up wide alongside Roddy and/or Jenkins. If we run those sets out of a no-huddle, we'll get some serious mismatches, especially with HD and Turner, because their DBs will be focused on Roddy and Gonzo.

Don't forget, Ryan is pretty &^$% good at running the no-huddle himself. And remember, the Falcons employed some new offensive formations against the Panthers that they didn't use in the first game against the Packers. In that Carolina game, we ran a lot of empty sets with Turner lined up wide alongside Roddy and/or Jenkins. If we run those sets out of a no-huddle, we'll get some serious mismatches, especially with HD and Turner, because their DBs will be focused on Roddy and Gonzo.

I'd replace Turner with Snelling because Snelling is a much better catcher than Turner and sure handed.

Here comes the "We have to do sexy long ball offense!!!!" post again.

We are well coached and ready---especially if Mr. Rodgers tries to run or pull the reverse crap