Who could be future OG starter for Falcons.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Guest atl.falcon4ever

OK maybe wrong forum by have to ask if we went O.G. in the first to replace Dahl or Blaylock would might we take? Why and do you think its a possibility we could go that route with a certain player if the feel to us? And I am saying if we went O.G. thats the scenario. I mean is anyone worth that pick that might fall to us or whatever in the first?

Bro, you should take advantage of the Draft forum. Most people are going to complain about you making these threads on this forum when we still are battling for a Super Bowl.

With that said, we already have our replacement in Mike Johnson. We'll probably keep Blalock and start Mike Johnson at RG next season.

There are quite a few good guards out there, Wisniewski comes to mind as being someone who could possibly play G or C, but with Hawley and Johnson, I'm not sure if we'd go that route. I guess it all depends on how far the coaches think they have come throughout the season.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Yeah maybe not best place to post. Its just I value people on this board TATAF than the guys on there boards and just had a curious question thats all. But yeah I see your point and nice answer. So just out of curiosity do you think we would draft a OG in the first. And if so, someone like Pouncey, Wisniewski, who ever do you like if we had to go draft wise. And again try to post in right place next time, just I guess its late and got a case of insomnia it feels like.

Personally, I don't think Pouncey is near as good as his brother and I wouldn't consider him until round 3 atleast, but he's probably going to get a lot of hype and I can see that putting him in the 1st-2nd round range. I think Marcus Cannon could be a great G in this league in a few years, along with Wisniewski. It all depends really. I'm not sure how high the coaches are on Joe Hawley, so it really depends.

I for one don't think we should take a G in the 1st round, but we are in a position to take the BPA and that may be G when it comes time to pick. Who knows? I think DE is at the top of our list now, but there are a number of options to consider. I think as we get closer to draft time, we'll have a better perspective, because as it sits right now, we could possibly keep both Blalock and Dahl.