this is getting ridiculous

birdz4i

My link

Jason La Canfora: Run game will propel Packers

Would the Packers continuing to exhibit a stout running game still count as a surprise? Because I don't see that changing, even against the Falcons' top-10 run defense. Rookie James Starks should continue to run with power, John Kuhn is a matchup nightmare, and Brandon Jackson can provide burst in the screen game. Atlanta is legit up front but I expect the Packers to continue to get more physical with power running plays and plow through the NFC playoffs.

continue? he had one good game

Rod Woodson: Pack will ride big-game James to victory

My biggest surprise is that the Packers will go into Atlanta and win by establishing a running game with James Starks, who ran well last week against the Eagles. I know the Falcons' run defense has been good, but I think the Packers are starting to find their niche. The Packers are the most dangerous team in the NFL playoffs.

the pack have had 2 100 rushers this year - both coming against nfc east teams skins n eagles. this guy starks has one good game and he is all of a sudden the next jim brown????

Guest mashburn

My link

Would the Packers continuing to exhibit a stout running game still count as a surprise? Because I don't see that changing, even against the Falcons' top-10 run defense. Rookie James Starks should continue to run with power, John Kuhn is a matchup nightmare, and Brandon Jackson can provide burst in the screen game. Atlanta is legit up front but I expect the Packers to continue to get more physical with power running plays and plow through the NFC playoffs.

My biggest surprise is that the Packers will go into Atlanta and win by establishing a running game with James Starks, who ran well last week against the Eagles. I know the Falcons' run defense has been good, but I think the Packers are starting to find their niche. The Packers are the most dangerous team in the NFL playoffs.

the pack have had 2 100 rushers this year - both coming against nfc east teams skins n eagles. this guy starks has one good game and he is all of a sudden the next jim brown????

snelling had two good games. guess he is going to be unstoppable along with turner who almost gets over 100 and half the time it is over a 100. hmm show whats that account for us, mister media people? oh yea they forget.

My link

_NFL_ playoffs? Now they are dissing the PAtriots in favor of the Packers as well as us?

My link

This is the ULTIMATE microcosm of overhyped, over rated, over the top journalism prevalent all over America today.

Years ago, one had to prove themselves at a vocation over and over to get ANY attention at all. Today, the culture of "American Idol" has run rampant...............INSTANT stardom everywhere !! Do something well for 10 minutes and you're worshiped at an alter. People are THAT starved for heros today and LIVE to be entertained..............24/7.

Beyond pathetic.