Words cannot explain how excited I am for tomorrow night

Creative

I am pumped. I have a few friends from my school coming over to watch the game. One of them a Philly fan :P and the other two are girls that I recruited as Falcons fans back in July lol. They have actually taken the team a lot more seriously than I thought they would, which almost makes me feel proud :')

I haven't been so excited for a game since 08 at Arizona. I feel like I'm playing in the game.. it's all I can think about, talk about, dream about, etc!

How much does this game mean to you? Biggest game since the 98 Super Bowl?

I'd say so.

Most def... I can't freakin wait! I get jacked for regular season games so this on a whole new level. Plus, in my eyes, as I've said, this may as well be the NFCCG

I haven't been so excited for a game since 08 at Arizona. I feel like I'm playing in the game.. it's all I can think about, talk about, dream about, etc!

How much does this game mean to you? Biggest game since the 98 Super Bowl?

I'd say so.

I've been this excited before, except this one almost feels like the NFCCG or the biggy. I have been on edge all day and now my whole office is like Ask him, hes the Falcons guru. :P

Its funny in 98, we were in the same position except we were no-2, and the wildcard team EVERYBODY wanted us to play? Brett Farve and Green Bay, but Steve Young and the 49ers pulled it out in the last 4 minutes and our old nemesis the 49ers came to play and a LOT of people thought we would lose, Nope, we won and then we had the Vikings, which everybody remembers that one.

But I agree, I feel like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, I'm so ready for this game to get it on and the Falcons to bring it home. :)

It's been years since I've been this pumped/anxious about a game. Pumped because I really think this could be our year and getting past tomorrow is obviously a MASSIVE step in the right direction. Anxious because I'm an Atlanta sports fan who has gotten way to used to having his heart broken in the end. I don't really need to go there though. Trying to have nothing but positive thoughts here. Positive energy.

Like many of you, this game is all I've been able to think about for the past week. The weather situation hasn't helped with that. Being couped up in the apartment for the last several days with no work, no where to go and little to do has given me few tools to take my mind off of this game. Not to mention the fact that this game seems to mean more because of what the franchise and fan base have been through. Not that the playoff game in 2009 didn't mean a lot but at the time, I was more just happy we got there at all. This time we NEED to get beyond "just getting there." Otherwise the 13-3 record and the #1 seed will have meant very little. It's time to go further. Time to RISE UP!!!

Oh I pumped. Going to get together with a few Buddies of mine. Head down to the landing. Might hit up a few of the area bars to watch some of the Ravens Steelers matchup beofre getting in an hour early to watch the team come on the feild.

Man I can barley sleep.

It's 2:30 a.m. and I can't sleep. I'm so fired up for this game. I've got a two-hour drive to the Dome tomorrow afternoon but man, I wanna leave right now.

You could actually do that. I mean, it would be really cold and quiet down there and you'd have nothing but homeless people and stray cats to hang out with for the next few hours but you could. That's all I'm sayin.

You could actually do that. I mean, it would be really cold and quiet down there and you'd have nothing but homeless people and stray cats to hang out with for the next few hours but you could. That's all I'm sayin.

Nah. If I wanted to do that, we have perfectly good homeless people and stray cats here in Augusta. I'll probably just take a couple of Tylenol P.M. and turn on a tape of a Bill Belichick press conference. That should knock me out.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

ALL I CAN SAY IS YES ITS 2:49AM AND IM ALREADY HYPED UP ABOUT TONIGHT AND THE WAR HAS BEGUN. TONIGHT WE ARE GOING TO PHYSICALLY DESTROY THEAM. AND SEND THEM TO WERE THEY CAN NOT FUNCTION AS A DEFENSE OR AN OFFENSE OR SPECIAL TEAMS. I MEAN I AM READY TO CRANK IT UP, RAISE SO MUCH HE11 TO THE PACKERS ON THE FIELD COME GAME TIME AND HAVE A BLAST WITH ALL MY BEST FRIENDS SITTING AROUND ME. BECAUSE WE ARE GONNA BE LIKE BEST FRIENDS JUST SCREAMING OR GUTS OUT AND GETTING OUR DRANK ON COME SATURDAY NIGHT. WE ARE TRULY GONNA GIVE THEM PACKERS HE11 WHEN THEY ARE ON OFFENSE, AS HE11 UNLEASHED UPON THEM. REALLY USE YOUR (PLASTIC) COKE BOTTLE, WATER BOTTLE, BEER BOTTLE......AND PUT SOME PENNIES OR SOME ROCKS WHATEVER IN YOUR EMPTY BOTTLES. WHEN GREEN BAYS OFFENSE IS ON THE FIELD ONLY!!!!!!!!WE NEED TO YELL AND SHOUT AND SHAKE THOSE PLASTIC BOTTLES AS HARD AS WE CAN TO SHOW GREEN BAY AS THEY FALSE START.......IT IS US THE FALCON (FANS) OR INDEED THAT 12TH MAN ON THE FIELD AT ITS CALLED DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE BABY.........FALCON FANS DO NOT FORGET TO USE YOUR EMPTY PLASTIC CONTAINERS WITH ROCKS OR PENNIES IN THEM AND SHAKE THEM AS HARD AS YOU CAN, JUST ONLY WHEN GREEN BATS OFFENSE IS ON THE FIELD OR AFTER WE SCORE OR WHAT NOT. YOU KNOW IT IS OUR TIME TO RISE UP FALCON FANS AND BECOME THE ALL NEEDED 12TH MAN FOR OUR TEAM. WE OWE IT TO THEM.

MAN SORRY I AM SO PSYKED, JUST CANT WAIT TILL WE CRUSH THEM PACKERS TODAY. ITS FALCONS FOOTBALL TODAY AND I CAN BEGIN TO FEEL IT IN MY VEINS. LETS SHOW THEN, ALL OF THEM OUT THERE.......... FALCONS FAN WHO WE ARE ON THE NATIONAL STAGE OF THE DIVISIONAL ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS AS WE WATCH OUR FALCONS TAKE WHAT IS SO RIGHTEOUSLY WHAT THEY HAVE EARNED & DESERVE.

WE CAN HIT A LOT HARDER THAN 115DB EASILY MY FRIENDS.