Falcons/Packers Final Score

SaintRay

Packers.

I figure it'll be close, but Aaron Rodgers will have a big day and steal the game against the Falcons secondary.

(I really tried to go with the Falcons believe it or not, but for open predictions, I gotta call it as I see it)

WHATS NEW? THEY'VE BEEN PREDICTING AGAINST

US ALL YEAR. AND THEY WERE WRONG ... DON'T

BELIEVE ME? THEM 3 ... US 13 ...

SEE WHAT I MEAN! 13-3 ...

MAKE THAT 14-3 :D

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Packers.

I figure it'll be close, but Aaron Rodgers will have a big day and steal the game against the Falcons secondary.

(I really tried to go with the Falcons believe it or not, but for open predictions, I gotta call it as I see it)

Of course you're picking the Packers. That's a Saints fan being a Saints fan. You couldn't possibly want a longtime suffering franchise to finally reach their ultimate Goal since you all flopped so incredibly badly last week after riding on the back of our country's worst natural disaster ever to get there.

So typically Saint-Like.:rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

24-10 Falcons

Close game until the 4th quarter when the Falcons running game takes over and Green Bay's lack thereof keeps them from getting their offense on the field.

Of course you're picking the Packers. That's a Saints fan being a Saints fan. You couldn't possibly want a longtime suffering franchise to finally reach their ultimate Goal since you all flopped so incredibly badly last week after riding on the back of our country's worst natural disaster ever to get there.

Pretty much the expected response. :rolleyes: Who didn't see this coming...

Next year we are going to ride the Bp oil spill!

Sb here we come!