GB@ATL Rubber Game

The Falcons have played the Packers 26 times in the last 45 years.

Check out the records:

ATL

12-12 Regular Season

1-1 Playoffs

GB

12-12 Regular Season

1-1 Playoffs

The game tomorrow night is the rubber game. Not only is it the rubber game, it is one of the most important games in both franchise's history. The victor has a good shot at winning the Championship.

I believe we will win the rubber game in a close one and go on to the NFCCG.

The Falcons are the winningest team in the NFC over the last three years and third winningest in the NFL. Only trailing IND and NE by a game or two. It is time to establish dominance. RISE.

The Falcons have played the Packers 26 times in the last 45 years.

Check out the records:

ATL

12-12 Regular Season

1-1 Playoffs

GB

12-12 Regular Season

1-1 Playoffs

The game tomorrow night is the rubber game. Not only is it the rubber game, it is one of the most important games in both franchise's history. The victor has a good shot at winning the Championship.

I believe we will win the rubber game in a close one and go on to the NFCCG.

The Falcons are the winningest team in the NFC over the last three years and third winningest in the NFL. Only trailing IND and NE by a game or two. It is time to establish dominance. RISE.

WINNINGEST IN THE NFC OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS!! ....AND THIRD WINNINGNEST IN THE NFL!! NOW, WE NEED A SUPER BOWL!! WE BELONG!! WE ARE NO LONGER A ONE HIT WONDER!! LIFE IS GOOD!!

Nice info but I'd say that since the Pack have 3 rings this game is a bit more important for our Falcons and fans.

The Packer fans respect their history but please don't think they don't want to win tomorrow night and advance. Many of their fans weren't even born when they won their last championship, let alone the two in the 60s.

These boys are coming in here tomorrow with bad intentions. Trust me. They will have 10-15K in the Dome and their players believe they can take us out.

It is time to rise folks. You don't get to this spot very often. To quote the great Seals and Croft song "We may never pass this way again". Time to get rest. Now. RISE.