Can't believe what I just heard!

skynyrd04

115 baby, 115!

The only that place that place is getting up to 115 is if the Packer fans make it happen while the stink birds are playing offense.

Not going to happen smartass. You must be a Aint's fan masquerading as a Packers fan because most fans of the Packers have a little football smarts and class. Unfortunately you have neither so your cover is blown Aint's fan.

Oh my Lord the entire planet isnt against you guys! Maybe now you will have the courage you need to stand up and cheer tomorrow!

YOU HAVE SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY ON OUR WEBSITE! BUT GUESS WHAT!...AFTER THIS WEEKEND YOU WILL BE A DISTANT THOUGHT AND WE WILL NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!! lol

Oh my Lord the entire planet isnt against you guys! Maybe now you will have the courage you need to stand up and cheer tomorrow!

You really suck at message board.

Do you do anything well?

You can put that lame 'cheer' line to rest now, dude. You've worn that one out. Will you actually be at the game tomorrow or you gonna be watching on TV and eating Cheez Nips? You keep talking smack about our fans having to be "begged" to cheer, so I'm thinking you must have tickets for the game and will be able to attest to that for yourself - in person. So, what section you sitting in?