Zac Brown Band to sing National Anthem Sat. Nite

Bring It

I put Zach Brown right up there with Lady Gaga, The little cyrus girl or the backstreet boys.....

ALLL CRAP!

Nice avatar. "Obscured by Clouds" Pink Floyd if I remember correctly. Not their best work (soundtrack) but definately off the beaten path. Meddle & Animals kick my azz everytime! B)

Edited by Goal Line D

I put Zach Brown right up there with Lady Gaga, The little cyrus girl or the backstreet boys.....

ALLL CRAP!

Then you are ignorant. There is absolutely no doubt, whether you like their music or not, that they are very talented. Zac Brown is a good song-writer and his band is made up of even better musicians.

If you don't like them, it's cool. But they're not like the effing backstreet boys dude. Gain some perspective before you say crap like that. Zac Brown Band isn't even really a mainstream country band. They have a few singles that fit nicely on the radio, but for the most part their songs are more alt.country than straight mainstream country.

Then you are ignorant. There is absolutely no doubt, whether you like their music or not, that they are very talented. Zac Brown is a good song-writer and his band is made up of even better musicians.

If you don't like them, it's cool. But they're not like the effing backstreet boys dude. Gain some perspective before you say crap like that. Zac Brown Band isn't even really a mainstream country band. They have a few singles that fit nicely on the radio, but for the most part their songs are more alt.country than straight mainstream country.

Agreed. Live they can stretch a jam pretty far out there. Even this Deadhead was impressed! B)

Edited by Goal Line D