The name is Ice, Finally Ice.

Finally

Nono, I 'type' that incorrectly. I ment, not sure what type if Cigar because I don't know to much about them. I am alway up for a cigar during a game of poker with the guys.

I usually smoke the cheaper gars when playing poker. No since in wasting a good one when you are distracted. I will probably pull one of my Opus X tomorrow or a Padron 1926 Maduro

I have a Rocky Patel "Edge" Batalion Maduro and a 1996 Chateau Pichon-Baron Longueville Bordeuax Cabernet ready to go. I plan to decant it 3 hours prior to gametime.

While I wait I'll sip on some McCallan 15 year old Scotch. Hands down my favorite whiskey of all time.

8pm tomorrow simply can't get here fast enough!!!

B)

I have a Rocky Patel "Edge" Batalion Maduro and a 1996 Chateau Pichon-Baron Longueville Bordeuax Cabernet ready to go. I plan to decant it 3 hours prior to gametime.

While I wait I'll sip on some McCallan 15 year old Scotch. Hands down my favorite whiskey of all time.

B)

I have some Edges as well. Do you ever have a little dark chocolate while smoking a maduro? Very nice.

Nice scotch too. I approve of all your selections.

B)

I would have to go with Something Special

Thanks man! Contrary to 99.9% of the world I'm not a big chocolate person. I do like to sip on a rich Port wine while smoking a maduro though.

It is not really about eating chocolate as enhancing some of the chocolate notes of the maduro. I eat maybe 3 or 4 bites per cigar. It is just a nice compliment.

I wish I could drink wine. It makes me sick for some strange reason.

It is not really about eating chocolate as enhancing some of the chocolate notes of the maduro. I eat maybe 3 or 4 bites per cigar. It is just a nice compliment.

I wish I could drink wine. It makes me sick for some strange reason.

Cool. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, my girl LOVES chocolate so it's a win/win. Being in the wine business, I have noticed it's not uncommon for folks to have histamine or allergic reactions to wine. It's a shame because a fine red with some bottle age simply is the best beverage on the planet.

Edited by Goal Line D

Cool. I'll give it a shot tomorrow, my girl LOVES chocolate so it's a win/win. Being in the wine business, I have noticed it's not uncommon for folks to have histamine or allergic reactions to wine. It's a shame because a fine red with some bottle age simply is the best beverage on the planet.

Make sure it is DARK chocolate. Milk chocolate would be nasty.

I love wine but it doesn't love me. I can get by with about half a glass any more and I would be doubled up with pain later.