24 hours left! video marathon!

Espo

OK of all the GenX NFL track jackers I've seen on this internet this is the best. By Far. Trust me.

Good Lord. Thank you thank you thank you.

Hire this man/womanhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN4Iqih4dD4

Can't disagree with you on that. Tear jerker. ^_^

Falcons have had a legacy of tough running RBs for sure. J. Anderson running over those Colts...I'm so fired up for Sat. +1

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker

As you can see, I'm new to this board. But don't get me wrong, I've been a Falcons fan since I was first contacted with the NFL, which - since I live in Austria - isn't a very long time (started watching football in 2007; American Football is not very popular in Europe unfortunately)

But still I feel like I've experieced quite a few ups and downs...

hey I became a falcons fan the year they went 4-12...it wasn't the patriots or colts or cowboys that caught my attention - it was the 4-12 Atlanta Falcons!

Since 2008 I think I watched every game they played (I can because I'm a subscriber of the NFL Gamepass, which is really a great service) and this year was just INCREDIBLE!!! I can totally understand why everyone's dissappointed (so am I) but hey, we've got a ton of talent on this team and with the right moves during the offseason we will be back at even bigger strength! I can't wait until next season really...

But to make the time pass faster (or slower :P ) I made a video of the 2010 Atlanta Falcons Season.

Plz let me know what you think! GOOOOOO FALCONS!!!

Alright here it is...enjoy!