24 hours left! video marathon!

Espo

Well actually it's a little more then 24 hours, but i want to start this now.

from now until game time i will be posting my falcon videos/songs and ones that are good online to get us ready for the game! No more threads about what media thinks...

Players need to focus and so should we!

First video is from 08. i originally made it for an upcoming bucs game. But i wanted to start with this one cause it's called DEFEND THE DOME and thats what we will do tomorrow.

This video is different then my other ones, it's 90% just fan footage.

DEFEND THE DOME!

Edited by Espo

from now until game time i will be posting my falcon videos/songs and ones that are good online to get us ready for the game! No more threads about what media thinks...

First video is from 08. i originally made it for an upcoming bucs game. But i wanted to start with this one cause it's called DEFEND THE DOME and thats what we will do tomorrow.

DEFEND THE DOME!

That was crazy good! Got me pumped. I' will be there Saturday>>>>>>>>>>>>>PUMPED!

Well done well done.

Great Video. I also watched the 2009 video and talk about getting pumped up??? Seeing how close we came only to give up an 18yd catch on 3rd and 16 knowing Matty Ice could have won it?! Our defense is exponentially better since then...our team as well. People will figure it out soon. Thanks again for the kick-a$$ vid.

DEFEND THE DOME!

That video was awesome. I had the chills thoughout the whole video.

I have 5-6 videos posted here.... 98/08, 09 Yearbooks, and Pro Vizio Profiles of Roddy and TG (2 separate episodes)

Even the NFL Films yearbook from 98.

http://www.vimeo.com/user5337384/videos

This is the 1966 Yearbook, our first season...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5630923/1966_the_atlanta_falcons_yearbook_falcons_first_campaign/

Man I miss Norwood.

Great video!

me too

I wear my Norwood jersey to the games along with my falcon head hat.

At the Carolina game I took my son over to wear the players come out of the tunnel.

When Jeroius came out I was yelling like a little kid, Jerious...

He didn't hear/ignored me but Coach Ray Hamilton saw me and said I'll get Jerious for you.

Jerious came over and signed my hat and talked to him and I told him to get well soon.

Thanks to coach Hamilton

Edited by mrs falcon

I haven't watched the video yet but if it's Espo I'm pretty sure it's good.

I've been on this board for years and I have to say, in the last couple years several media posters have risen.

Espo, Superfan, Falken, Grits and more.

I believe the front office needs to hire some of these guys and cut em loose.

Add a music producer and they're outta here. Trust me.

I haven't watched the video yet but if it's Espo I'm pretty sure it's good.

I've been on this board for years and I have to say, in the last couple years several media posters have risen.

Espo, Superfan, Falken, Grits and more.

I believe the front office needs to hire some of these guys and cut em loose.

Add a music producer and they're outta here. Trust me.

I mean don't get me wrong the REAL video production guys for atlantafalcons.com are amazing. I think my videos really capture the moment of when they were made. A really good Falcon video is best made by real falcon fans not espn guys or nfl network. I obviously don't have the best software and stuff but my videos capture the moment better then any espn/nfl network video. I think at least.

I mean don't get me wrong the REAL video production guys for atlantafalcons.com are amazing. I think my videos really capture the moment of when they were made. A really good Falcon video is best made by real falcon fans not espn guys or nfl network. I obviously don't have the best software and stuff but my videos capture the moment better then any espn/nfl network video. I think at least.

Dude I admire your work. Keep it goin. You have a gift.

I know talent. Stretch it all the way out though. Don't be scare-red. I think you could do something.

The Falcons should hire you and a few other guys on this board and do something. Yall really understand the Falcons.

RISE