Packers TE Quarless on Facebook

hawkeye

Heard ATL recently been shut down bc of snow.. well another cold wave is on the way lol A town waddup!!!

Look, I don't care how many people are siding with the Falcons in this game tomorrow. We (Packer fans) know what it is!

We can all feel it this year, this team has swagger that we haven't had in past years..UNSTOPPABLE

Yo drew y'all better bust ***..I'm tired of hearing on ESPN falcons gonna beat y'all...**** that!!! Prove em wrong!!!!

Schools shut down in ATL all this week because of the weather...that's crazy!!! Travel safe down to the dirty dirty:)

Give ATL a big ole' taste of the FROZEN TUNDRA and really freeze them out!!! GO PACK GO!!!

the only reason ATL got this snow is because they KNEW the pack were gonna bring the frozen tundra with them! GO PACK GO!!..score a TD drew!!

Edited by hawkeye

Look, I don't care how many people are siding with the Falcons in this game tomorrow. We (Packer fans) know what it is!

Yo drew y'all better bust ***..I'm tired of hearing on ESPN falcons gonna beat y'all...**** that!!! Prove em wrong!!!!

:rolleyes: What the **** are they talking about. Must have a different ESPN up there is Wisconsin.

Heard ATL recently been shut down bc of snow.. well another cold wave is on the way lol A town waddup!!!

We can all feel it this year, this team has swagger that we haven't had in past years..UNSTOPPABLE

Schools shut down in ATL all this week because of the weather...that's crazy!!! Travel safe down to the dirty dirty:)

Give ATL a big ole' taste of the FROZEN TUNDRA and really freeze them out!!! GO PACK GO!!!

the only reason ATL got this snow is because they KNEW the pack were gonna bring the frozen tundra with them! GO PACK GO!!..score a TD drew!!

oh thats why it snowed in atl?

ithought it was because matt ryan's ice age has started :mellow: lol

I apologize for continually butting in on you guys Falcon adoration forum, but WHAT?

Andrew Quarless posted THIS on Facebook?

That doesn't seem too "inflammatory".

Edited by ShockwaveRider

What world has he been living in. Herm and Cowherd are the only ones I've seen who think the Falcons will win, or even have a chance to.

I think Charles Davis(who I like) picked us too. Davis and Mayock know what they're talking about.

Mora and Bilick just picked us to win.

Edited by hawkeye

What world has he been living in. Herm and Cowherd are the only ones I've seen who think the Falcons will win, or even have a chance to.

colin had warren moon on today,and he thought we would win also...it doesnt matter who anyone PICKS...the winner will be settled saturday night and hopefully colin is right :D

I apologize for continually butting in on you guys Falcon adoration forum, but WHAT?

Andrew Quarless posted THIS on Facebook?

That doesn't seem too "inflammatory".

its not...some folks around here take it the wrong way because our team gets very little respect,especially since we arent the same ole falcons...we know it...but some are getting impatient waiting for everyone else to figure it out

Yeah, OK, thanks.

I was just confused about this "hawkeye" person (having 3700 posts on a Falcon fan forum? Really?) posting "we Packer fans" and such and I couldn't tell where his comments started and Quarless' comments ended.

Quarless is OK for a rookie. He has some potential.

Sure would like to have Jermichael Finley at TE for this game though......