Williams DNP. Owens is up!

twright21

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I think its time Chris Owens stepped up. I still can not get it out of my mind B. Williams missing Drew Brees and just having no skills at wrapping a guy up and tackling. I think Chris Owens has a lot higher ceiling and its time for him to "Rise Up" as we say it here in Atlanta. More than likely B. Williams is gone after this season anyway. Chris Owens will take his place more than likely on the depth chart next year. So sooner rather than later, either way its his time to show us he is worthy to be on this team. So heres to Christopher Owens, may you shine and soar come Saturday on whatever the Falcons ask you to do, whether its cover are special teams. Show us why we drafted you, its your time now!

It's Friday, and Saturday 8:00pm can not get here sooner. Lets get it on. Like Turner said, I hope we play smash mouth football and show them how physical we are to were they are shying away from direct contact with us. Expect big things from the Falcons on offense, defense, and special teams.

After a couple good hits on Rodgers he aint going to be running no were. And there little running back is going to get more negative yards than positive. All I can say to there running back is he better be able to run it to the outside, no way he is going to run it up the middle on our defense. Green Bay has a running game.......please :lol:

Guest atl.falcon4ever

OH NO Not now!!! Look for Rogers to be picking on 21 all night long...I think I would rather have the rookie Franks playing than Owens..

Its time to see what we got in Chris Owens. Maybe the playoff pressure is too much for him to handle but I think he has a high ceiling and is ready to take the next step. Franks is going to be good, but as a rookie he has way too much to learn to throw him out there in the playoffs, would be like throwing him to the wolves. I think we will see if Chris Owens deserves to call him self a Falcon come Saturday night. And imo.....he will rise up as so many of our youngsters have done and may take over the spot for the rest of the playoffs, should we advance. Everyone has there opportunity to shine, and I think the Falcons will be watching him closely to see if he can make the plays that deem him worthy to be out there.

Well I've seen a lot of NFL football players and Brian Williams is better than Chris Owens. At the corner, nickel or dime. Trust me.

With that said Brian is getting up there in age and has his second knee injury in less than two years.

It's time for Chris to RISE. I love the way he tackles. His coverage skills are not there yet. If I'm Rodgers I'm lookin for him.

We need him to pull a WillyMo. Starter gets hurt in the season opener and he comes in and takes the position and dam near goes to the Pro Bowl. That's how you RISE folks. Owens needs to do that. Now. Any questions?