Its time to Fall Down

saintsmarchin

Many Falcon Fans came to me during the Saints superbowl run and told me how they wanted us to win it all. Well I'm here to say, I dont share the same enthusiasm as you all have shown. My Saints have their trophy and the worst thing that could happen this year is the Falcons winning the superbowl.. I'm still reeling from the SB win, I enjoy it everyday, losing to the Seahawks really doesnt bother me at all. The Falcons getting a SB trophy would be a shot through my heart, so I am here to say.. It's time to fall down atlanta, this Saturday at 8:00 Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will come back to that same hostile crowd they visited earlier in the year, that same team they played earlier this year, and they will win. Mike Mccarthy will have those boys ready to pulverize the Falcons because they have "been" there and know what to expect. Arizona and Minnesota walked into a Dome after short weeks and barely any game planning against the Saints. The Packers will be different.

Green Bay 28 Falcons 17.

Cha Choke will be replaced with Fa-Fall down Falcons.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many Falcon Fans came to me during the Saints superbowl run and told me how they wanted us to win it all. Well I'm here to say, I dont share the same enthusiasm as you all have shown. My Saints have their trophy and the worst thing that could happen this year is the Falcons winning the superbowl..

Well that's brotherhood for you.

I'll be honest, I didn't mind y'all GETTING there, but winning? No way I wanted that to happen. At least pull for the NFC South in the playoffs you SMUCK.

Many Falcon Fans came to me during the Saints superbowl run and told me how they wanted us to win it all. Well I'm here to say, I dont share the same enthusiasm as you all have shown. My Saints have their trophy and the worst thing that could happen this year is the Falcons winning the superbowl.. I'm still reeling from the SB win, I enjoy it everyday, losing to the Seahawks really doesnt bother me at all. The Falcons getting a SB trophy would be a shot through my heart, so I am here to say.. It's time to fall down atlanta, this Saturday at 8:00 Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will come back to that same hostile crowd they visited earlier in the year, that same team they played earlier this year, and they will win. Mike Mccarthy will have those boys ready to pulverize the Falcons because they have "been" there and know what to expect. Arizona and Minnesota walked into a Dome after short weeks and barely any game planning against the Saints. The Packers will be different.

Green Bay 28 Falcons 17.

No one is going to believe that you don't care that you lost to the worst playoff team in history. The only thing that trophy is good for now is catching your tears,

Bwahahahahaha

No one is going to believe that you don't care that you lost to the worst playoff team in history. The only thing that trophy is good for now is catching your tears,

Bwahahahahaha

I hate to tell you this but do to the shape of the Lombardi it wouldnt be very good at catching tears. I actually think they would roll right off, to be honest.

Edited by saintsmarchin

Two things..

One.. way to come on a visitors board and show little class.

Two.. with all of one post.. how could you start a thread?

If the Packers fall Saturday night.. I will be an adopted Falcons fan for the remainder of the season. Beats all options left on the board. hands down.

Two things..

One.. way to come on a visitors board and show little class.

Two.. with all of one post.. how could you start a thread?

If the Packers fall Saturday night.. I will be an adopted Falcons fan for the remainder of the season. Beats all options left on the board. hands down.

You may nto know about Saints fans yet. Honestly thier Delusional Inbreds that try to troll, and if you call thier team ******** they take it as if you called thier firstborn child ********.

if you even dare say anything bad about them on Saintsreport.com they ban you instantly.

Green Bay 28 Falcons 17.

Who are you Wanker$ playing this week? ..... Oh that's right your playing with yourselves again cos you be ELIMINATED loser. Stop funking up our boards loser, we finally have a rival teams fanbase here who are intelligent. You are IRRELEVANT now! Go away! Go back to your own biased 3rd grade mentality boards. Don't forget your paper bag on the way out!