Here's The Overlooked Play that Allowed GB to Get That Last TD in the First Place

Theyhateme : )

The analysist and everyone else can talk all the noise that they choose but here's the play that NO ONE is talking about that allowed the game to be as close as it was AND we still overcame a serious no call.

I have a still photo as well as the vid at regular speed. When the play happened I was like "WTH?" blow the whistle its a playclock violation..... :blink:

image001-1.png

FF to 1:55 and Watch Us Get Robbed, but did we Cry? NO...

This happens all the time, and it rarely gets called. Delay of game only comes a good second or two after the play clock hits zero. I remember reading something online about how the ref has to look up at the play clock and then look to see that the ball hasn't been snapped, or something to that effect.

I'd love to agree with you but they converted 4th and goal from the 10 four plays later.

Either way, doesn't matter, the Falcons won.

We rushed 3, but it's water under the bridge, because their Special Teams let them down when they needed it most. Had it not been for the facemask, Weems would've scored...but we still won...lol...

This happens all the time, and it rarely gets called. Delay of game only comes a good second or two after the play clock hits zero. I remember reading something online about how the ref has to look up at the play clock and then look to see that the ball hasn't been snapped, or something to that effect.

even the announcers tried to ignore it... :lol:

Had that been Ryan....the announcers would've been counting down the close talkin about, "He's gotta get that ball snapped. I don't believe he got it off in time" :unsure:

Instead, they practically went silent and made excuses for the referees about how they have to turn, look and look back, etc..