Tomorrow Night

Cardwell

I will be watching the game, sadly and like always, on my TV in my living room from Tempe, Arizona. All week I have seen topics about the media not giving us attention and how we are the most underrated number one seed in all of NFL history. Do many people think we will be one and done and the “dominate” Packers will come into our house and beat us? Yes. Do they knock Matt Ryan because he doesn’t have a playoff win yet? Yes. HOWEVER, tomorrow night, THAT CHANGES! All the media has done is fuel our players and for the Packers, at the wrong time. We will be demanding and winning respect. For years we have flown under the radar and we have been disrespected by many, tomorrow night, THAT CHANGES!

**** it, I wish I could be there at the game, but that won’t be the case. Fans going to the game, stand....no....RISE UP and cheer for your birds. I want to see the Dome packed before kickoff and I want it to be deafening throughout the entire game. Our players will be putting everything they have into this game and I expect the same from the fans. Again, I wish I could make it, but I will be holding it down here in Arizona for us.

This isn’t a game, this is a mission statement!

PS: To all of the Packer fans on this board, I have said it before and I will say it again, thank you for being a respectable fan base and an intelligent bunch. For the most part there have been no trolls and just people who want to talk football, so for that I thank you.

We feel your pain about Ryan getting dissed for not having a playoff win.

Until last weekend Rodgers was 0-1 in the playoffs and was catching **** for it even though in that loss he passed for 4 TDs and over 400 yards. PPeople really put a lot of weight into those milestones. Just like having to have won a super bowl to be considered an elite quarterback.

Until last weekend Rodgers was 0-1 in the playoffs and was catching **** for it even though in that loss he passed for 4 TDs and over 400 yards. PPeople really put a lot of weight into those milestones. Just like having to have won a super bowl to be considered an elite quarterback.

Again, I must echo the sentiment that you PAck fans are a classy bunch. I think the game tomorrow is going to as good as an Ali / Frazier fight. I believe the Falcons will win, but win lose or draw...this is going to be entertaining.

This is one of the reasons I want to win the Super Bowl this year, because there are a lot of great players on this team that need to have that Super Bowl win on their resume. Top two in my eyes: T.G. and Abraham!

Yes I remember those comments about Rodgers too.

Peyton Manning was getting a ton of that talk until he beat the Chiefs on the road in 2003.