Pick your surprise hero

hooshman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atl.falcon4ever

I really think our linebackers will win or lose this game. So I say Mike Peterson the vet will show why he is here and what he can do. He will make some big plays, just watch and see.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Matt Bryant - Same as the last time - kick for the win!

I would be completely ok with that. I want us to destroy them before the first quarter is over. But if it comes down to him kicking the ball for a win, he has my confidence he will not buckle to the pressure.

Whats nice about this team is its hard to have one favorite player. Or say we are more one dimensional. Everyone contributes and we have several super stars on this team. If the media liked us they could make a case we are the best and most complete team in the N.F.L.. Bit since we can't get no R.E.S.P.E.C.T. we will just have to go out and prove them wrong as we have all season.

With all the great things God has done, and miracles that have been performed over time, still people doubt God and his decisions are better yet even if he is real. So for us to be doubted puts us in some pretty good company.

If your talked about (whether its good or bad), it means your thought about. And we know despite what anyone says they know we have the team and capabilities to take this game from Green Bay. And when we do, it will feel so good. Just can't wait to see our team send them Packers, packing. Man, just noticed in less than 24 hours were about to get this party started.

Fans, lets rock this dome past 115db. I want this dome making Seattles home field sound like you were at the library. Like someone said, take a water bottle or plastic beer bottle from the game, toss some pennies or what not in there. When the Packers or on offense dont stop shaking the he11 out of that bottle till we get the ball back. We the fans have the reputation of the Georgia Dome in our hands, no one else's. Lets show the world Atlanta fans love them some Falcons football. This is the one factor that we totally control. So lets get load and show our respect and love for this great team we call our own, the Atlanta Falcons. If you cant scream, clap, if you cant clap, stomp. Either way lets make some noise. I want us to have the same reputation at our house as some of the other Stadiums/Domes in the N.F.L. But the plastic bottle with some rocks, coins what not will make so much noise if everyone does it, it will make the Packers deaf by the end of the game. To me the winner of this game is Super Bowl bound so this is the one game you guys had better step it up.

Hey Guys, Been posting on here for two years and recently lost my password.

I'm writing up something on the Falcons defense next year and beyond and would like to find a good place to find some free use Falcons pictures and Falcons backgrounds, appreciate your help.

Go Falcons.

Edited by FalconAge