Pick your surprise hero

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it in another thread, I think Jenkins has his first ever 100 yard game tomorrow. White will have Woodson on him with help over the top and Tony G. will be in bracket coverage on passing downs. This will leave Jenkins one on one with Williams who is all of 5'11. We are gonna need MJ to show up aqnd to his part, if we're gonna move on to the NFCCG.

I can't beleive no one said this guy's name yet, but.......

SPOON!!!!

He is just outside the spotlight enough to come out and have one heck of a game. I'd go as far as to even say that he'll cause an interception and force 4 bad passes with his pressure and he'll have 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 5 tackles for losses.

Whoa, now. That's a pretty darn good SEASON from a LB in our scheme.

Whoa, now. That's a pretty darn good SEASON from a LB in our scheme.

Exactly!!! He's not been a very "stand out, highlight reel" guy this year. The perfect circumstances for GB to overlook him in their game planning just enough for him to kick it up into high gear for this game. Honestly, I think Mr. Rogers will be picking pieces of Spoon's cleats out of his a55 for a few weeks after this one.

I'm stickin with the horse that brung me here. Eric Weems.

Helped us win the last GB game. Will do it again tomorrow. Maybe even on an offensive play.

Bankerbird: My first thought was Svitek. Like you said. Declared eligible in just about every game. Told TonyG he was part of the TE unit. Has a couple plays in the play book. I wouldn't be surprised.

Mularkey loves TEs. In the voice of the great Dan Reeves. "You can never have enough TEs".