Pick your surprise hero

hooshman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Moore makes the progression to the next level. Records numerous thunderous hits, makes at least one INT, and generally gives Aaron Rodgers nightmares for years to come. The D is ticked about the lack of respect the team is getting, and Moore plays with an intensity that might one day rival Sean Taylor's. This could be his breakout game.

Mark my words, I have told all of my friends that if the Falcons are to win in the Playoffs and either go to the Super Bowl or possibly even win it, it will happen with Brian Finneran making a play at some point. I predict a game-winning TD somewhere. Maybe not this week, but at some point he is going to have a HUGE situational catch that propels us if we are to succeed.

HOW MANY INT'S DID HE HAVE ALL YEAR? ANOTHER ONE GAME WONDER STARKS AND SHIELDS ARE THE BEST BALLERS EVER! 1 GAME CAN SHOW THAT

Shields.. a one game wonder?

Hardly.. kid makes plays week in and out.. maybe not picks but plays through coverage. Kid has a chance to be a special player.

Now Starks.. who knows.. agreed one game doesn't make a pro.. time will tell upon the kid.

Shields.. a one game wonder?

Hardly.. kid makes plays week in and out.. maybe not picks but plays through coverage. Kid has a chance to be a special player.

Now Starks.. who knows.. agreed one game doesn't make a pro.. time will tell upon the kid.

HE MAY NOT BE GETTING ALOT OF PICKS AND I AGREE THERE IS MORE TO BEING GREAT AT THAT POSITION THAN JUST PICKS, HOWEVER I AM COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT BOTH OF YOU PACKERS SAID HE WOULD BE THE HERO OF THIS GAME WITH ANOTHER LATE GAME PICK

HOW MANY INT'S DID HE HAVE ALL YEAR? ANOTHER ONE GAME WONDER STARKS AND SHIELDS ARE THE BEST BALLERS EVER! 1 GAME CAN SHOW THAT

If you are talking about TW you are wrong. He is a top 3 or 4 corner in the NFL right now, I would only put Revis and Samuel above him.

If you are talking about Shields he has been very good all year. For an UDFA who only played 1 year at corner at UMiami the guy is fantastic. Capers said the play of Shields this year is what allows them to do so much with Charles Woodson. He made a great play on a bomb to Maclin early in the game last week.