So my wife of 10 years is a Cheese Head. I know, I know...it hurts me to even say it, but no one is perfect. Being as I am a RABID Falcon fan, naturally about once a season we have our in-house rivalry game. Well, as it turns out, her Green Gay (fudge)Packers are making a trip to the dome for a 2nd time this season. I just wanted to let all you guys know that Saturday night will probably mark day/night #1 of no "relations" with my wife for probably a month or so. I plan on being so unbearable with the trash talk that she may just attempt to crawl inside that ******** cheese head she trots around in once a week to watch her game.

Just curious...Do any of you guys have the same problem with a significant other?

yes...I do....wife is a Raiders fan (yuck)...son is a Browns fan, don't know where I went wrong with him...middle child is a Eagles fan, don't get me started...youngest is a Chargers fan, which I don't mind ( I pull for them on the AFC side...so yes...I feel your pain.

OUCH....

Yeah, her dad is a college football fan more than pro. He is from West Virginia and naturally is a WVU fan, but is also a Marshal fan (I'll root for them also). So he is a fan of individual pro players. Randy Moss is his favorite, and he usually pulls for whatever team his WVU or Marshal grads are on. He is ALWAYS talking crap on my Birds though. To top it off, my wife's brother is a die hard Bears fan. But I can give my wife and her brother props though, they are NOT fair weather fans. They love their teams irregardless of how well they are doing, which makes it a LITTLE more tolerable. Oh well, after we demolish the (fudge)Packers....the Care Bears are next!

So my wife of 10 years is a Cheese Head. I know, I know...it hurts me to even say it, but no one is perfect. Being as I am a RABID Falcon fan, naturally about once a season we have our in-house rivalry game. Well, as it turns out, her Green Gay (fudge)Packers are making a trip to the dome for a 2nd time this season. I just wanted to let all you guys know that Saturday night will probably mark day/night #1 of no "relations" with my wife for probably a month or so. I plan on being so unbearable with the trash talk that she may just attempt to crawl inside that ******** cheese head she trots around in once a week to watch her game.

Just curious...Do any of you guys have the same problem with a significant other?

Yes, I live with a Cow-Punks fan so I know your pain. When ATL wins against the Pack make sure she has to wear a Matty-Icehead.

+1

My ex-wife is a die-hard Steelers fan.

Notice i said "ex". :wacko:

I still haven't totally discounted this idea. But cheesehead or not, the woman can cook. I'm not talking about the occasional Hamburger Helper either. Homemade Chicken and Dumplings from scratch, homemade apple pie with the lattice top crust....from scratch. So yeah, I've thought about 86-ing her for a Falcon fan woman, but I'm going to have to find one that can cook....which reminds me...I need to E-mail Paula Dean and ask if she like the Falcons. :D :D

I still haven't totally discounted this idea. But cheesehead or not, the woman can cook. I'm not talking about the occasional Hamburger Helper either. Homemade Chicken and Dumplings from scratch, homemade apple pie with the lattice top crust....from scratch. So yeah, I've thought about 86-ing her for a Falcon fan woman, but I'm going to have to find one that can cook....which reminds me...I need to E-mail Paula Dean and ask if she like the Falcons. :D :D

:lol::lol:

My wife is from Chicago but she has never been a fan of sports. I bought her a season ticket to the Falcons in 92 when we moved to the Dome. She would read a book at every game.

In 93 she blurted out this question: "If that is the in zone where is the out zone"? At that point I decided to just give her the ST money and go solo.

My ex-wife is from Louisiana and is a Saints fan. We have a six-year-old daughter, so I live here deep inside enemy territory. I am an Atlanta native and lived there for 40 years.

This last year has been a bitter pill to swallow, as I've had to put up with all those WhoDat F****rs on a daily basis. Add to it that the Bulldogs have slumped the last couple of years and I've had to put up with LSU fans.

My daughter likes the Saints and Tigers, but we keep the rivalry fun. I took her to the Independence Bowl last year and took pictures of her in Georgia gear and with HAIRY, so I'll be able to blackmail her someday. She told me last week (as I was laughing my *** off about "The Run") that since the Saints lost, she'd be a Falcon fan for the rest of the season -- aah, the innocence of a six year old!

My ex-wife is from Louisiana and is a Saints fan. We have a six-year-old daughter, so I live here deep inside enemy territory. I am an Atlanta native and lived there for 40 years.

This last year has been a bitter pill to swallow, as I've had to put up with all those WhoDat F****rs on a daily basis. Add to it that the Bulldogs have slumped the last couple of years and I've had to put up with LSU fans.

My daughter likes the Saints and Tigers, but we keep the rivalry fun. I took her to the Independence Bowl last year and took pictures of her in Georgia gear and with HAIRY, so I'll be able to blackmail her someday. She told me last week (as I was laughing my *** off about "The Run") that since the Saints lost, she'd be a Falcon fan for the rest of the season -- aah, the innocence of a six year old!

My only saving grace is my 10 year old son, who could give any Falcon fan a run for their money in a competition to see who is the most rabid fan. This kid is a student of the game. He can quote you stats from just about any team, player, year and/or position. But his loyalties lie with the Falcons! So I guess it's not all bad.

I married a Buccaneer fan.

And I never tried to get her to switch teams.

But seeing me get so enthusiastic must have finally gotten to her.

It hit me like a ton of bricks this year when I realized she was screaming at the TV about how Grimes should have TWO D@MN INTERCEPTIONS off of Freeman and they better not replay screw him out of another.:lol:

Her transformation into the perfect wife is now complete.

She was asking yesterday about what time "we" play on Saturday so she can have the snacks ready on time.:wub:

I married a Buccaneer fan.

And I never tried to get her to switch teams.

But seeing me get so enthusiastic must have finally gotten to her.

It hit me like a ton of bricks this year when I realized she was screaming at the TV about how Grimes should have TWO D@MN INTERCEPTIONS off of Freeman and they better not replay screw him out of another.:lol:

Her transformation into the perfect wife is now complete.

She was asking yesterday about what time "we" play on Saturday so she can have the snacks ready on time.:wub:

**** how'd you do it? My girl and soon to be baby mamma is a Buc fan. She tried me the other day talking about our child, who is to be born in August, is going to be a Bucs fan... What she don't know my mom who is a quilter has already started on a baby Falcons quilt