A funny joke for the game

Gbpack10

The mysterious bird deaths are happening again and this time they don't think it was a fluke. 50 plus eagles went down in south philly last Sunday and scientists have determined the cause and put Atlanta on alert. They believe the mysterious bird deaths will continue and will soon take down the falcons. They expect this to happen Saturday night.

Really? I didn't think it was much of a joke against Philly last week. Maybe your thinking of the Eagles running game?

Dude it was one game. The packers get ONE good game on the ground and everyone goes crazy. This kind of performance probably won't happen against atlanta because of the matchups. I see Mike McCarthy throwing it like crazy like he did in the first game because the packers WRs > atlantas Secondary and because

Atlanta's rush D > Packers rush offense. Plus McCarthy usually abandons the run after one bad rush anyway. Regardless it will be a good game.

The mysterious bird deaths are happening again and this time they don't think it was a fluke. 50 plus eagles went down in south philly last Sunday and scientists have determined the cause and put Atlanta on alert. They believe the mysterious bird deaths will continue and will soon take down the falcons. They expect this to happen Saturday night.

Not funny, JB; not funny...

D-

Tying the birds death to the egirls at the right time is the only thing that kept you

from getting an F.

But thanx for trying and for being a good poster.

If you really wanted to tell a good joke, you could talk about a Pantie, Stank, or Suckineer being a good poster.

Okay HERE'S a joke both sets of fans can appreciate:

Two old women are standing, waiting for an elevator. When the door opens, they see a man in the elevator with his pants open, waving his willie at them.

The first old woman says, "I think I'm having a stroke!"

The other woman says, "Are you crazy? I'm not touching that thing!"

THANK YOU TRY THE LOBSTER TAIL!!!

Okay HERE'S a joke both sets of fans can appreciate:

Two old women are standing, waiting for an elevator. When the door opens, they see a man in the elevator with his pants open, waving his willie at them.

The first old woman says, "I think I'm having a stroke!"

The other woman says, "Are you crazy? I'm not touching that thing!"

THANK YOU TRY THE LOBSTER TAIL!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

You came up with this on your own, didn't you?