Packers vs Falcons in the playoffs

Gbpack10

We are 1-1 in the playoffs against the Falcons with both games being in Lambeau. Hopefully the Pack can extend their record to 2-1 lol. I know you guys are hoping the same thing. Here is to a great game Saturday with a GB Victory (I know you guys disagree with me on the last part). I have a friend from where I live here that is going to the game. I guess tickets were $200.

We are 1-1 in the playoffs against the Falcons with both games being in Lambeau. Hopefully the Pack can extend their record to 2-1 lol. I know you guys are hoping the same thing. Here is to a great game Saturday with a GB Victory (I know you guys disagree with me on the last part). I have a friend from where I live here that is going to the game. I guess tickets were $200.

Does your friend live here now?

Earn a living?

Raise a family?

Why did he leave Greenbay?

Does your friend live here now?

Earn a living?

Raise a family?

Why did he leave Greenbay?

No We both live 2 hrs north of Green Bay in a small town population 15,000. To answer your questions he owns his own Exxon gas station, Yes he raised a family but just recently got divorced back in October. He is in Florida vacationing then flying up to Atlanta from Tampa for the game.

:lol: we'll see about that one. Actually what really sucks is all of the people at the airport will see him crying and ask him if everything is ok, and his reply will be "No, I'm a packers fan". :lol:

We will be crying tears of joy though in victory knowing we will be heading to the NFC title game. You are right about that when the people at the airport ask us why were crying and we reply cause were Packer fans due to the fact it will be tears of joy after an emotional victory in the Georgia dome.

No we plan on throwing a victory party for him in the airport as he lands home after the Packers victory lol.

Nice.

I know it's been said a million times, but for some reason Packers fans genuinely are more objective and level-headed than most other fan bases. There hasn't been a single troll this week, at least not that I've seen.

Nice.

I know it's been said a million times, but for some reason Packers fans genuinely are more objective and level-headed than most other fan bases. There hasn't been a single troll this week, at least not that I've seen.

No we arent trolls. Were honest fun loving people :)