One way to guarentee we win Saturday

Let's hope for an injury-free game, ok? Plus their back-up almost beat the Patriots.

But Flynn is by far no Aaron Rodgers.Im sure you would shed a tear to see Rodgers on the bench for most of the game.Ok well maybe Rodgers will have the runs or something but i want victory and i dont care what it takes.

But Flynn is by far no Aaron Rodgers.Im sure you would shed a tear to see Rodgers on the bench for most of the game.Ok well maybe Rodgers will have the runs or something but i want victory and i dont care what it takes.

Obviously not. I'd love to see Rodgers hit the turf a number of times, but I would never wish any kind of injury to any NFL player, let alone a guy as classy as Rodgers.

Guest AtlWhite84

Umm...If I sent you 10 bucks through Paypal, would you change your avatar? That thing is hidious.

I'm serious here, let me know.

LOL.

Instead of Bulletin Board Material, think of it as Message Board Material. I'm doing my small part to help the fans get over their hatred and honestly, their phobia of Trent Dilfer. Not that he's going to attack them on their way home from work or that he's going to kidnap their children and dangle them over Spaghetti Junction, but the fear that he may actually be right. Of all the accumulation of disrespect and trashing that he's done of the Falcons over the ENTIRE season, all of that would go away if we beat the Packers Saturday.

So I put him in my avatar, hoping to enrage people and rile everyone up all week long in hopes that when we beat Green Bay Saturday, the first thing you think of is this stupid ******* face and the many like it that have sat on TV with this same stupid ******* ****-eating grin all season and said our team just wasn't good enough. Then victory will be even sweeter.

Of course if we lose, this same face will haunt all of our dreams and needle us every second of every day and the only thing we'll be able to picture is Trent Dilfer's face, with his stupid bald head and his stupid goatee shrugging his shoulders on national TV saying "See, I told ya so."

Feast or famine.

Blitz Willy Mo every play until he gets to Rodgers.I wish Rodgers no permanent damage but the way Moore is lowering the boom theres no way Rodgers could avoid his 3rd,4th and 5th concussion.im just saying.

Really, wishing a 3rd 4th 5th concussion on anyone? Classless man, your fellow Falcon fans sure must be proud of a fellow fan like you timcheetah25. I've been on the board here this week looking for intelligent football talk & maybe a little smack talk back & forth before an obvious big game & what I read into your bullchit is YOU don't think your Falcons can beat my Packers without knocking Arod outta the game. Your fellow fans oughta pull your Falcon fan membership card.GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Packers4ever

Really, wishing a 3rd 4th 5th concussion on anyone? Classless man, your fellow Falcon fans sure must be proud of a fellow fan like you timcheetah25. I've been on the board here this week looking for intelligent football talk & maybe a little smack talk back & forth before an obvious big game & what I read into your bullchit is YOU don't think your Falcons can beat my Packers without knocking Arod outta the game. Your fellow fans oughta pull your Falcon fan membership card.GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn, now you guys have the Yankees third baseman too

Blitz Willy Mo every play until he gets to Rodgers.I wish Rodgers no permanent damage but the way Moore is lowering the boom theres no way Rodgers could avoid his 3rd,4th and 5th concussion.im just saying.

I think there is a very good chance you will see this. If you rattle Rogers and add in the noise and rest factor...it will be a long day for GB. Remember the Falcons D against the Saints a few weeks ago...well your about to see that again.

It was a joke you moron.Ive had a couple of concussions in my life and would wish it on no one really.As far as being a true fan you have no idea what kind of insane fan i am.I tear my house up when the birds lose.I kicked my wife out last year when we lost to Dallas as she is a cowboys fan.lol.The reference to the concussion was just because he has been susceptable to them.He sort of reminds me of Chris Chandler in that respect.But all jokes aside good luck .Your gonna need it.

I have away to guarantee a win on saturday.... Could kidnapp Rodgers and Flynn and let them go at midnight aka sunday morning. Do I think we need to. No,but would it help yes.

Listen Im not called Insane for no reason

It still might not be enough because remember they now have found the infamous running game.