Packer Fans

IronHead34

Hey Packer fans,

I wish you were in our division, because then I could hate you. You all have been real classy on our boards thus far. I even ran into one of your kind this weak and he was a good man who admitted the Falcon's were a graet team and wished they (the Pack) were playing someone else this week.

You guys seem to be intelligent "football" guys. To my knowledge, none of you have "trolled" our boards. I appreciate this. You should see how bad some fans of other teams are, who I will not mention the names of, like the Saints :P

Anyway. I look forward to a good game this week. Thanks for keeping it classy.

-The Friar-

Edited by friar_bones

Hey Packer fans,

I wish you were in our division, because then I could hate you. You all have been real classy on our boards thus far. I even ran into one of your kind this weak and he was a good man who admitted the Falcon's were a graet team and wished they (the Pack) were playing someone else this week.

You guys seem to be intelligent "football" guys. To my knowledge, none of you have "trolled" our boards. I appreciate this. You should see how bad some fans of other teams are, who I will not mention the names of, like the Saints :P

-The Friar-

Or the Vikings. Remember in '08 when they trolled our boards the whole week leading up to the game? Needless to say, there was no trolling after the game. :lol:

Or the Vikings. Remember in '08 when they trolled our boards the whole week leading up to the game? Needless to say, there was no trolling after the game. :lol:

Oh man. I have one Vikes fan in my life. We do not really talk football because of that (how many fumbles in that game?)

Hey Packer fans,

-The Friar-

Great post. I would have to agree with you. They sure seem to be a classy fan base. I rather enjoy reading the threads where these guys/gals post. It's possible to be rivals and not hate each other. I don't think that would ever be possible with the Aints. Their arrogance and hipocracy knows no bounds.

I would agree wholeheartedly. The only annoying "Packer fan" I've seen was from searching one of their boards just to see what they were saying. This guys kept thrashing us big time, then I realized the real Packer fans were thrashing him and exposing him as an Aints fan. Figures!!

You've got to respect a group of fans that can talk real football talk w/o it getting childish.

I am quite happy to see that the perception of Green Bay Packer fans is that we are "classy". I've been a hard-core Packers fan since 1965 (even before that I'm sure but I can't remember) and I can tell you for a fact that nobody that I'm talking to (in Wisconsin) is thinking this game is going to be some kind of "cake-walk" in Atlanta. All the media hype is just a bunch of BS. Look at what the Packers PLAYERS are saying. Nothing but respect for the Atlanta Falcons. Fine young QB, solid RB, great defense. This is going to be a great game.

Looking forward to Saturday night and may the best team win.

ShockwaveRider

Crooked Lake, Wisconsin (75 miles NW of Green Bay)

Packers and Bears fans, have pretty much been around since the beginning of it all.

Most of these fans do not talk trash, but instead will give you a great discussion

on football.

If you like to discuss football, your team, their team, and other teams.

Da Bearz forums is outstanding.

Everybody is invited to come up and visit the Shrine of NFL Football known as "Lambeau Field" and the "Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame".

This is a visit that can be enjoyed by ANY fan of NFL football, not just Packer fans. Come see how much OUR TEAM (community owned) means to us.

Stop in at Titletown Brewing Company (brewpub) for a fresh beer and some pub fries afterward.

Everybody is invited to come up and visit the Shrine of NFL Football known as "Lambeau Field" and the "Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame".

This is a visit that can be enjoyed by ANY fan of NFL football, not just Packer fans. Come see how much OUR TEAM (community owned) means to us.

Stop in at Titletown Brewing Company (brewpub) for a fresh beer and some pub fries afterward.

I have actually toured Lambeau---very impressive tour---now you are invited to join us at the Ga Dome for a southern helping of Atlanta Falcon Football

I've been to Georgia several times both for business and pleasure. Darien, Savannah, Sapelo Island. I had a great time every time. Great fish and seafood. Us Wisconsin folks love good food and good beer, you know. I even loved the heat and humidity after freezing my nuts off in Wisconsin 6 months out of the year.

Thanks for the kind words. Based upon this board, it is clear that the Falcons have some great fans too.

I understand the frustration you all are experiencing with the media coverage. While I expect my Packers to win, I don't understand the heavy media hype either. In fact, it scares me a bit, in that I hope it doesn't function as a jinx. The truth is, only a fool would overlook the #1 seed in the NFC that posted a 13-3 record and has an even better record at home.

Much like our meeting earlier this season, I expect this to be a close game. I'm really hoping that the Packers win and face the Bears in an epic NFC Championship. That said, if the Falcons win, I'll be pulling for you all to win it all.

Guest mashburn

I still have not met a bad packers fan. always respectful. and I hope to met many more on friday night at that bar in atlanta. anyone going?

Could not agree more. Especially when you think about the madhouse this forum could have been if, ahem, certain teams had not been eliminated during Wildcard Weekend. The Packers fans have been knowledgeable and respectful ... and we all know we're in for a HELLUVA game. I think this one is really about what Smitty preaches all the time: the winner will be the best team on Saturday night. Not the best team, because both are pretty d*mn amazing this year. Just the best team on Saturday night. May that be the Falcons. :P

Regardless, Pack fans, thanks for some great discussions leading up to GameDay. IF we lose, I'm going to be pretty devastated, but I will pull for your team to take it all.

Edited by BCEagleATLFalcon

I'm a GB fan and have enjoyed reading all the comments on the Falcons forum. What a difference between Falcon fans and Eagles fans. I was checking out the Eagles forums before and after last weeks game between us. Not only are they rude to opposing fans, but they can be brutal to their own fans. LOL!

Should be a great game on Saturday. I hope the Packers win, but if not I'll be pulling for the Falcons the rest of the way.