Is Sean Weatherspoon 100% yet?

g-dawg

First, let me say I am a Sean Weatherspoon fan and I believe in him. He has had a spotty season due to the knee injury which forced him out of the line-up. Our great head coach has never given us the straight skinny on the extent of the injury - which I guess is his prerogative.

I've heard blurbs lately about 'Spoon being close to 100% now. I'm ready for 'Spoon to explode on the local and national scene this weekend. Maybe he drops into coverage and intercepts an Aaron Rogers pass in the redzone to seal the Falcons victory - say 28-24.

Spooooooooon!!!!!

Yeah, I know he played, I just watched it again... That was a serious question though I wasnt being a ****, I have seen multiple people say he is a difference maker but was hurt or out so I know nothing of him

well, I can tell ya this "Bang" - the guy is a player.....he may not impact the defense in playoffs and has not this season - but I believe he will be an all-pro in the NFL..

Yeah, he was looking really good before his injury, and since he's been back he's had flashes of some good play. When he gets back to 100% he's going to be great for us. He just needs to remember to wrap up sometimes :P But I definitely believe he's going to be a great player in this league.

Ohhhhh, I should have just watched the vid, I remember him from Mizzou, dude was a baller in college that is for sure

yeah, Bang - Spoon's a baller......So is Clay Matthews obviously. I was screamin' at the TV in the 2009 draft for the Falcons to take Clay Matthews when he was available at #24. Alas, we had to take the oft-injured Peria Jerry who blew out his knee his rook year and is a back-up this year.

Oh well......nobody's perfect but Falcons GM(Dimitroff) is pretty dayum good.

yeah, Bang - Spoon's a baller......So is Clay Matthews obviously. I was screamin' at the TV in the 2009 draft for the Falcons to take Clay Matthews when he was available at #24. Alas, we had to take the oft-injured Peria Jerry who blew out his knee his rook year and is a back-up this year.

Oh well......nobody's perfect but Falcons GM(Dimitroff) is pretty dayum good.

Sounds like you get as jacked up for the draft as I do... I typically treat that like a Super Bowl, shut down for 2 days, have some beers, yell at the TV because I've been scouting since November and didnt agree with the pick... You know, all normal things people do

Random.....but BangTheDrum thank you for being an intelligent fan and not being a troll. For YEARS I and the rest of us fans have seen this board flooded with trolls before a game, they need to learn from you on how to be a respectable fan on an opponents board. It appears what they say about Green Bay fans is true! :)

Random.....but BangTheDrum thank you for being an intelligent fan and not being a troll. For YEARS I and the rest of us fans have seen this board flooded with trolls before a game, they need to learn from you on how to be a respectable fan on an opponents board. It appears what they say about Green Bay fans is true! :)

Hey thanks, I find no point in going to an opposing teams site and just flaming all over the place like a total suck. I still say what I think but I dont need to axe anybody down while doing it. I've never actually joined an opposing forum but often read them, this has been quite fun as the threads are entertaining and once people figure out you arent just here to be a prick they will talk with you! Haha

Sounds like you get as jacked up for the draft as I do... I typically treat that like a Super Bowl, shut down for 2 days, have some beers, yell at the TV because I've been scouting since November and didnt agree with the pick... You know, all normal things people do

yeah Bang, my holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and NFL Draft Weekend......Generally get together with same group of guys - drinks/food and NFL Draft, baby!!!

This year, I would like to see Falcons grab either a WR, OT or DE - Defensive End is our biggest need. We also need another RB with some speed.

agree with Cardwell- welcome to the board, Drum....We are not a bunch of tards here like at saintsreport.com - if you like an opposing team you will get banned there in 5 minutes - even if you are talking football and not just being a troll.

We welcome fans of other teams as long as they talk football and not just talk trash...

yeah Bang, my holidays are: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and NFL Draft Weekend......Generally get together with same group of guys - drinks/food and NFL Draft, baby!!!

This year, I would like to see Falcons grab either a WR, OT or DE - Defensive End is our biggest need. We also need another RB with some speed.

Sounds awesome, what are you thinking for a first round pick? It's gonna be a pretty low pick, think they can afford to maybe take a guy like Jon Baldwin if he's still there since youre o line, in my eyes anyway, is far above average?

I see a lot of mocks have Baldwin going crazy high, I was thinking maybe is stock would fall a little bit because of his season, then again no one at Pitt is doing him any favors... I completely agree with DE, Abraham isnt getting any younger and a good rush off the other end always does wonders I wanna hear your first round projection though

Edited by BangTheDrum

I could be wrong but I think that was his first game back and he hasn't played the same since the injury. If he is 100% then that could go a long way on limiting Rogers runs. Sometimes it looks like he tries to make the big hit instead of wrapping up. I liked what I saw early from him in the season. Lets hope he's back to form and maybe better.

Would this happen to be you? :lol:

Sorry, but your comments made me think of this video. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no, that's not me but that video is sooooo funny... WHO THE F IS THAT???? THIS IS WORSE THAN BRADY QUINN!!! I am acyually a staunch Ted Thompson supporter, so if by chance this is my initial reaction I usually do some research because in my eyes he got us here today. Godamn thanks for making me revisit that :lol: