Rodgers not the same .......................

mc

People talk how great Rodgers is and he is a very good qb but fail to mention that he runs scared now, he has fumbled alot lately when sacked b/c he tries to protect himself on contact before securing the ball, he also slides at the first sign of contact. Anyone that watched that play against the lions saw that the hit that caused Rodgers concussion wasn't a very big hit. Very little head contact, which means Rodgers is now very prone to concussions, same as Steve Young and Troy Aikman. I predict that Rodgers won't be running very much even if Starks sucks like he usually does. Green Bay is one good tap or sack from having to go to Flynn and the Falcons are not the 25th ranked Patriots defense.

It wasn't the hit, it was his head slamming into the turf that caused the concussion.

As far as the fumbles, don't just chase box scores. Only 1 was even legit.

Giants game fumble - dropping back late in the game he cocked his arm back adn the ball slipped out of his hand. Classic empty hand play. No hit was involved.

Bears game fumble - on 2nd and goal they facked a QB sneak and he pitched the ball back to Brandon Jackson. The pass was short and ruled a fumble since it went backwards.

Philly game fumble #1 - Going back to hand the ball off Quinn Johnson went the wrong direction and ran right into the ball, knocking it out of his hand.

Philly game fumble #2 - he pulled the ball down and went to run and the Philly DL knocked it out, it was a good play by the defender.

It wasn't the hit, it was his head slamming into the turf that caused the concussion.

Giants game fumble - dropping back late in the game he cocked his arm back adn the ball slipped out of his hand. Classic empty hand play. No hit was involved.

Bears game fumble - on 2nd and goal they facked a QB sneak and he pitched the ball back to Brandon Jackson. The pass was short and ruled a fumble since it went backwards.

Philly game fumble #1 - Going back to hand the ball off Quinn Johnson went the wrong direction and ran right into the ball, knocking it out of his hand.

Philly game fumble #2 - he pulled the ball down and went to run and the Philly DL knocked it out, it was a good play by the defender.

Well a fumble is a fumble. If a player heres he has fumbled 4 times in 3 games they will go for the ball more that could hurt/help they player. But a QB fumbling a ball is much more likely then a QB breaking a tackle then busting out a HUGE run

Well a fumble is a fumble. If a player heres he has fumbled 4 times in 3 games they will go for the ball more that could hurt/help they player. But a QB fumbling a ball is much more likely then a QB breaking a tackle then busting out a HUGE run

I wouldn't sit here and bank on getting fumbles by GB's QB. We are gona have to drive down the field and score points.

People talk how great Rodgers is and he is a very good qb but fail to mention that he runs scared now, he has fumbled alot lately when sacked b/c he tries to protect himself on contact before securing the ball, he also slides at the first sign of contact. Anyone that watched that play against the lions saw that the hit that caused Rodgers concussion wasn't a very big hit. Very little head contact, which means Rodgers is now very prone to concussions, same as Steve Young and Troy Aikman. I predict that Rodgers won't be running very much even if Starks sucks like he usually does. Green Bay is one good tap or sack from having to go to Flynn and the Falcons are not the 25th ranked Patriots defense.

Every team has its weaknesses. The knock on GB is there lack of a prooven running game.

And also imo too, Rogers is on the brittle side.

Every team has its weaknesses. The knock on GB is there lack of a prooven running game.

And also imo too, Rogers is on the brittle side.

I wanted to give you recognition for the first person to suggest that Aaron Rodgers is on the "brittle" side. Nobody has suggested it before, so it's your breaking news.

As for a PROVEN running game, why is that important? The threat is as good as the curse right?

We'll see, it will be a good game, I can tell you not to expect our "brittle" QB to leave the game and our "non-proven" running game to cause your "D" to bite on run fakes.

Good luck Bird fans, you've earned this fight.

If any one of you for one second thinks that your defensive coordinator isn't sitting up nights thinking of ways to stop James Starks I give you props for your delusion. There is no way your team isn't preparing for him. They know if they ignore him they will get burned. Trust me guys, they recognize he's a threat.

We played you close with the simple "threat" of a running game even though we didn't have it. Imagine a real running threat?

Those sound like legit fumbles to me- ball was on the ground all four times, other team could recover? How are those not fumbles?

I expect him to take off a few times---he was their second leading rusher---besides our secondary will cover like a blanket

two pics Sat ----- Grimes and Moore

I wanted to give you recognition for the first person to suggest that Aaron Rodgers is on the "brittle" side. Nobody has suggested it before, so it's your breaking news.

As for a PROVEN running game, why is that important? The threat is as good as the curse right?

We'll see, it will be a good game, I can tell you not to expect our "brittle" QB to leave the game and our "non-proven" running game to cause your "D" to bite on run fakes.

Good luck Bird fans, you've earned this fight.

If any one of you for one second thinks that your defensive coordinator isn't sitting up nights thinking of ways to stop James Starks I give you props for your delusion. There is no way your team isn't preparing for him. They know if they ignore him they will get burned. Trust me guys, they recognize he's a threat.

We played you close with the simple "threat" of a running game even though we didn't have it. Imagine a real running threat?

the whole ideal of lacking a run threat is the basic concept that a team can keep that extra man out of the box rather than take him out of coverage. without a threat, less people in the box, with a threat, more people in the box. it's pretty simple to understand why a proven running game is important. and while I'm sure our d-coordinator is sitting up at nights, I doubt its your running game that's actually giving him fits...just ways to make sure Starks doesn't have another big game while containing your true threat, Rodgers. like you said, it'll be a good game though.