How I'd like to start this game.....

Guest stevefalcon

Guest stevefalcon

I'd like to give the pack the ball first....Make them go 3 and out, with a sack on Rodgers..On our first Offensive play...Go deep to white, maybe he makes a play or we get a PI call. Maybe an end around or flee flicker deep. Give the pack something they don't expect. after we get up, then we can pound the rock, dink and dunk, or go no huddle...

I agree but we have to hit it. The great thing is if you hit it the D wont change their plan up, which means the next time we see it we will have pounded the rock and then it comes off of pa. Hit that and we will run the ball non stop and when we go pa again the safeties will bail out leaving the underneth open because Tony will probably be 1 on 1 and thats advantage Atlanta.

No huddle till we get 2 scores up then pound the rock. Can we pound the rock against the Packer defense?

I'm pretty sure Turner had a +100 yard day. It seems like the GB defense is better against quick and shifty backs (e.g. McCoy) than big bruising backs. So let's hope Turner and Snelling bring their A-game!

Guest stevefalcon

No huddle till we get 2 scores up then pound the rock. Can we pound the rock against the Packer defense?

Like it ..no huddle is what this Offense is best at, and also gave the pack the most trouble last time

I think we need to go no huddle early and then grind it out a little. A play to watch out for Weems end around or Weems WR screen pass around the 3rd quarter. Using his toughness and shiftiness to our advantage. HD up the seam could also be a good way to attack the Packers because I think the top 3 CBs will be on Roddy/Jenks/Finn and Gonzo covered by Collins. This means Weems/HD/Peele/Palmer/Ovie/Snelling will be able to have big games if utilized properly in the passing game. Snelling and Turner should be able to run over this Packers front because they are fast, but they can be pushed around. Once the safeties move up hit some PA and put the pack down.

I'd like to give the pack the ball first....Make them go 3 and out, with a sack on Rodgers..On our first Offensive play...Go deep to white, maybe he makes a play or we get a PI call. Maybe an end around or flee flicker deep. Give the pack something they don't expect. after we get up, then we can pound the rock, dink and dunk, or go no huddle...

Turner offtackle for 20+

Why do we want to get off the horse that got us here??

Pound the rock, ball control, keep their O on the bench.

When they put eight in the box, then you go over their head.

Sure its boring but it pays off in the fourth. You play to win the game, not to look pretty.

I have learned to love boring games like that. :wub: