How dare Dimitri Nance give falcons inside info away.

atljbo

If any team in the NFL is set up to handle a potential weather disruption to its practice routine, it’s the Green Bay Packers’ opponent in Saturday’s NFC divisional round playoff game.

The Atlanta Falcons have a state-of-the-art, year-round training facility in suburban Atlanta that includes a dormitory where the players stay during training camp. So when the Atlanta area was hit early this week by 4 inches of snow plus a layer of ice that rendered travel difficult if not impossible for several days, the Falcons were able to function with few problems.

“The (dorms) are almost like apartments, four bedrooms,” said Packers halfback Dimitri Nance, who went to training camp with the Falcons and opened the regular season on their practice squad. “So it’s pretty nice to stay there. If the weather’s bad they can stay right there.”

Coach Mike Smith has stayed at the team’s facilities since Sunday, and he’s given the players the option of staying there or traveling back and forth to their homes.

“I grew up in Florida, so I’m not going to get out and drive in this ice,” Smith told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “The guys have managed it. We’ve done a really good job in terms of carpooling. We’ve had a bunch of guys making sure that they’re riding in together. We want to try to keep the week as normal as possible so we wanted these guys to go home if they wanted to. We’ve had a number of people in the organization stay here for the last couple of days.”

Guest mashburn

holy dingle berries batman, we should have never let nance know that information. we should keep players blindfolded from on out to make sure they never let our skeltons out of the closet. LOL

holy dingle berries batman, we should have never let nance know that information. we should keep players blindfolded from on out to make sure they never let our skeltons out of the closet. LOL

LOL... Holy Smokes Batman... I know...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest mashburn

How dare Dimitri Nance give falcons inside info away or as I like to call it "Hey free agents the Falcons take care of their players".

and we keep the dome warm at 70. and you get to put up with rush hour. woops

oh crap hope he didn't tell them about our rush hour, cause now they'll be showing up 6 hours earlier to a little outside of 285 just to make it to the dome within a hour. dang that nance