what falcons fans are going to the

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

I know another thread was started but I cannot find it. I was wondering who was going and do y'all want to meet up there? I know one guy said he knew someone that worked there and I think he said he could get us a table.

this is not to go and start any crap. packer fans are great to hang out with. yes I am sure we will get into discussions, but not being disrespectful to one another. and plus they may give away free gifts. like BEER and BEER and BEER and maybe tickets to the game and more BEER lol. and I get a chance to listen to what they have to say and come back and post it on here.

it will be great.

who is in? friday night, hudson grill in atlanta 7:00 pm-8:30 pm. http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/event/G-Force-Pep-Rally-Heads-To-Atlanta-201101141900/0e644c2b-be93-474b-b38d-cbec64de2240

never going to hudson grill again. also i read on the news website that delta was chartering a flight from green bay here for the extra "demand".

<_<

I's all business dude. I will be there (Hsudson Grill) partying Saturday nite after we win. I am staying at the Midtown Hotel a block away. Plan to check into the hotel Saturday and catch the 1st FB game (Steelers/Ravens) at Taco Mac at CNN Center. Then I will head into the Phillips Arena (at the CNN Center). The Hawks will open the doors at 5:30 ( I also hav Hawks season tickets). The Hawks play at 7. Catch a few minutes of the Hawks then stroll over to the Dome for some dirty Dird Football!!

After, take Marta back to Midtown and party at the Hudson Grill - its a fun place. Been there after many Braves games!