media

I hate too love the media.Why is it always a midwest dork who is from ohio or michigan that thinks they know it all, They become so ignorant to the fact that Atlanta should have lost more games this year sounds so freshman like only the falcons they bring it up like falcons had too win on last minute feild goal too win , or Rodgers fumble they would have won, however the falcons lost to the aints at home.But i dont hear turners fumble lost the game why is it the media searches for negative views to critisize why we are were we are. Easy to turn it around in wich Ryan does not throw int inweek 1 ,Turner doesnt fumble, we win that game,I agree we played badly in Phily so we could be 15-1 in stead we are blasted that we could easily be 11-5...I know i know u say dont listen or watch but im a sports fan.Please dont dril me on my typing or spelling , iknow some one will.go birds.cant decide peegram or case jersey this weekend.

I hear ya brother!!! Some of my faves are...Falcons have lost to 3 playoff teams, yet no mention of the fact that we also beat 4 playoff teams. Falcons needed a kick return and a 15yrd pen to beat the Pack the first time, last time I checked, ST was a third of the game and if not for that facemask, Weems would have went all the way. The silver lining is that all our players are watching the same stuff and getting pi$$ed. So now we are well rested and healthy, we have home field advantage, and now our whole team has a chip on their shoulders.

It's simple, Falcons are not a "sexy" team. They go out there do their business and win. Nothing flashy, pound the rock, control the tempo and win. Packers are a high power pass happy offense and the Saints won the super bowl and are the medias darlings so they look for every excuse to why they would lose a game. Not fair <_< but I dont care because all our team does is win and make them look like fools. LETS GET SUM RESPECT GO FALCONS!! :angry:

I hate too love the media.Why is it always a midwest dork who is from ohio or michigan that thinks they know it all, They become so ignorant to the fact that Atlanta should have lost more games this year sounds so freshman like only the falcons they bring it up like falcons had too win on last minute feild goal too win , or Rodgers fumble they would have won, however the falcons lost to the aints at home.But i dont hear turners fumble lost the game why is it the media searches for negative views to critisize why we are were we are. Easy to turn it around in wich Ryan does not throw int inweek 1 ,Turner doesnt fumble, we win that game,I agree we played badly in Phily so we could be 15-1 in stead we are blasted that we could easily be 11-5...I know i know u say dont listen or watch but im a sports fan.Please dont dril me on my typing or spelling , iknow some one will.go birds.cant decide peegram or case jersey this weekend.

hey buddy im from illinois, dont be bashing the midwest, at least i chose to be a falcon fan when i was born.