Parking Pass ...

CrimsonKat

Lot "I" only charged $10 during the regular season. It's a parking deck though and you can't tailgate. If your not tailgating, then I highly recommend it. Can't beat the price either and it never fills up. Less than a 10 min walk to the Dome too.

Where is Lot I?

Packers fan, coming in peace here. First of all, I think it will be a great game, and I do enjoy the way the Falcons go about their business. I think we'll be two of the top teams in the NFC for years to come, we are structured for long term success.

That being said, on to my question. I was wondering if anyone knew what tunnel the road team comes out of? I was trying to get some good pictures of my Packers players before the game. I'm located in section 103 for the game. Also, does anyone know what time the gates open for the game?

Thanks Falcons fans, here's to a great game, and may the best team win!

Go Pack Go.

That being said, on to my question. I was wondering if anyone knew what tunnel the road team comes out of? I was trying to get some good pictures of my Packers players before the game. I'm located in section 103 for the game. Also, does anyone know what time the gates open for the game?

Packers will be coming out of tunnel located at section 109 (other side of same endzone where you are sitting). Almost positive the gates open up at 6:00 (2 hours before game time).

http://tickets.atlantafalcons.com/view-from-your-seats/