CBS Seems to Like Us......

Guest Gritz

cbspicks.jpg

I freely admit that I check out all of the major network's (CBS, Fox, NBC) and publication's (Sporting News, SI, Athlon) picks each week to see what everyone is thinking about my Falcons. I don't get my shorts in a bunch regardless of whom they choose to win.

We can't play the "no respect" card with CBS..... ;)

cbspicks.jpg

I freely admit that I check out all of the major network's (CBS, Fox, NBC) and publication's (Sporting News, SI, Athlon) picks each week to see what everyone is thinking about my Falcons. I don't get my shorts in a bunch regardless of whom they choose to win.

Well we can actually.... on that 1 guy who picked the Packers HOW DARE HE LMAO

I'm glad to see some guys go against us because we usually don't do well if everybody pick us to win.

Go to Fox's picks then....They balance things out real well........... :lol::lol::angry:

BLASPHEMY! Ive never heard of any of those "experts" haha

I'll be honest with ya....outside of Prisco (and to a lesser degree Judge) the other guys are a freaking mystery to me too......... :lol::lol:

Who gives a crap anymore! Dahl, Clabo and the rest of those guys need to make this a game to remember. The meanest, nastiest, hardest hittin Willie Mo game they've ever played. Make 'em "afraid" to come south again cause they'll be takin' home a good 'ole GA A$$ woopin!!!

(Did I get my point across?)

This from the same 5 guys that all picked the Saints & 4 outta 5 picked the Colts wildcard weekend.

Like I said, doesn't mean much to me at all....I was posting it to point out that not everyone is having a lovefest for your Packers.

It really amazes me that anyone but a Packer fan would pick the Packers to beat your Falcons, #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against a team they beat once already this season & that really has been playing playoff football for 3 weeks. If the winner of this game doesn't represent the NFC in the Super Bowl I'll be floored. BTW the Packers will win this game.

Edited by Packers4ever

It really amazes me that anyone but a Packer fan would pick the Packers to beat your Falcons, #1 seed at 13-3 playing at home against a team they beat once already this season & that really has been playing playoff football for 3 weeks. If the winner of this game doesn't represent the NFC in the Super Bowl I'll be floored. BTW the Packers will win this game.

Like AR will be Saturday night!

Edited by bigrick21

The reality is outside of the usual haters, a lot of folks like us in this one.

Yeah, that was really the only reason I even created this thread slam....If you ignore the ones like Dilfer who clearly have some type of inbred, psychotic hate against the Falcons the coverage has been okay.

cbspicks.jpg

That guy Richard is a d!ck

Here is how much those guys at CBS Sports like the Falcons -

Between all 5 of them, they only picked the Falcons to lose 6 times all season.

1 picked the Steelers

2 picked the Saints in the first game

1 picked the Eagles

1 picked the Ravens

1 picked the Packers

That's it.

The majority picked the Falcons every single game (even at New Orleans) and at least 4 of 5 picked Atlanta in every other game.

Here is how much those guys at CBS Sports like the Falcons -

Between all 5 of them, they only picked the Falcons to lose 6 times all season.

1 picked the Steelers

2 picked the Saints in the first game

1 picked the Eagles

1 picked the Ravens

1 picked the Packers

That's it.

The majority picked the Falcons every single game (even at New Orleans) and at least 4 of 5 picked Atlanta in every other game.

Wow.....So we rewarded them by going 13-3. Cool.

If I were them I'd ride that pony 'til it dies too.... :P