THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CONTROL SATURDAY!

Unfortunately i live in Denver and can only go to a Falcons playoff game if there is a NFC Championship game. PLEAAAAAASSSEE!!!!!!!!! ANY FALCON FAN GOING TO THE GAME, WHILE YOU ARE THERE PLEASE think about all the fans that cant be there and YELL YOUR F**KING A**ES OFF!!!!!!!!!!

i know there are a couple other posts very similar to this but i really feel the urge to at least help any readers that come to these boards to see all the pleas they can possibly see to be as loud as they can possibly be. (also if they win i can go to the nfc chmp game!!!!!!!!!!)

If I was going to be in the Dome, I would be out of my mind, much like I was for the Saints MNF game.

But, sadly, no tickets for me. I'll be tailgating pregame with some friends, and then watching the game near the Dome.

Speaking of which, any suggestions for a good place to watch within walking distance of the Dome?

Edited by nickduke87

Unfortunately i live in Denver and can only go to a Falcons playoff game if there is a NFC Championship game. PLEAAAAAASSSEE!!!!!!!!! ANY FALCON FAN GOING TO THE GAME, WHILE YOU ARE THERE PLEASE think about all the fans that cant be there and YELL YOUR F**KING A**ES OFF!!!!!!!!!!

i know there are a couple other posts very similar to this but i really feel the urge to at least help any readers that come to these boards to see all the pleas they can possibly see to be as loud as they can possibly be. (also if they win i can go to the nfc chmp game!!!!!!!!!!)

YES! Stuck here in Wisconsin. I know I will be yelling in my house, will be great to see the Dome rocking and the fans getting loud. Saturday cannot get here fast enough, days are going SLOW.

I am so depressed. I have a bad case of pneumonia, and the sissy Doc tells me I should stay home. Man it will break my heart to miss the game. BUT even if I go. I no I can't yell. Crap I can barely walk. Maybe it will be better to skip this game so I go to the Championship game.

Thinking seriously about just giving my ticket to my son: he has a louder mouth than me.

Sometimes ya just feel like life is unfair - ya know?

If I was going to be in the Dome, I would be out of my mind, much like I was for the Saints MNF game.

But, sadly, no tickets for me. I'll be tailgating pregame with some friends, and then watching the game near the Dome.

Speaking of which, any suggestions for a good place to watch within walking distance of the Dome?

Yeah, there is STATS right down the street. I think that is walking distance.

this is key, i was let down by the crowd the first time we played the pack.. that seattle 12th man, is exactly that, a 12th man, it will WIN you ballgames, im always loud, and its playoff time, im turning the notch up, if thats even possible, im sure as **** gonna try!! lets be ruthless with class, and be loud and rowdy as ****!! 1st down, 2nd 3rd AND 4th!!!

RISE UP!!!!

If you want this as bad as me, you wont let me down!!!!