Worst NFL Owner?

Scout200

I would have to say Mike Brown of Cincy. It's pretty well documented that he doesnt give two shites about the team, or the fans. He makes money whether they win or lose, so he doesnt give a darn if he has a winning team or not.

Mike Brown is the worst owner in ALL of American professional sports. I live in Cincinnati and have witnessed his antics, check out the link below. He has done some stupid stuff, I feel bad because most of my friends are Bengals fans.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=58031

Mike Brown is the worst owner in ALL of American professional sports. I live in Cincinnati and have witnessed his antics, check out the link below. He has done some stupid stuff, I feel bad because most of my friends are Bengals fans.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=58031

Same here. I have lots of Cincy friends, and visit there some. This is why i know how nutzo he is.

Gotta be Snyder. He'll spend the money, but in the wrong way and ends up hurting the team. His coaching budget is probably equal to Tampa Bay's player budget.

I agree completely! Snyder has been trying to buy a championship for a long while now and isn't retaining the coaching staff. Also, he seems to be more of a fan than an owner. Being buddy buddy with the players won't get you anywhere. They will love you as an owner, but when you develop relationships that you cannot (or have a hard time) part with, your team just becomes stagnant.

I agree completely! Snyder has been trying to buy a championship for a long while now and isn't retaining the coaching staff. Also, he seems to be more of a fan than an owner. Being buddy buddy with the players won't get you anywhere. They will love you as an owner, but when you develop relationships that you cannot (or have a hard time) part with, your team just becomes stagnant.

Snyder plays fantasy football with real people.

I'm not sure how there is any debate on this, the worst owner in all of sports is Mike Brown. They have poor facilities, he makes HORRIBLE personnel moves, and gives his coach little to no say. Everytime I am frustrated with the Falcon Filter I look at a team like Cincy and realize why we have it. Owners like Brown could care less if a player goes to jail numerous times. This team needs a GM and some prayers.