top reasons everyone is saying Green Bay will win

NCFalcon52

1. Skip Bayless says they will and he is always right.

2. Rogers is the best quarterback to never win a meaningful game. Wait they beat philly.

3. They have established a running game now for a total of one weeks.

4. Everybody loves Green Bay.

5. Brent Favre is not playing. Rogers is better.

6. Green Bays defense now knows how to stop the Falcons running game since they played them already. Just like the Jets can now stop Tom Brady.

7. The Falcons have won at least 7 close games, their luck will run out.

8. Trent Dilfer wants Green Bay to win.

9. Did I mention Green Bay is Americas hot team everybody loves.

10. Atlanta had a snow storm and it distracted the players and coaches from preparing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Skip Bayless says they will and he is always right.

2. Rogers is the best quarterback to never win a meaningful game. Wait they beat philly.

3. They have established a running game now for a total of one weeks.

4. Everybody loves Green Bay.

5. Brent Favre is not playing. Rogers is better.

6. Green Bays defense now knows how to stop the Falcons running game since they played them already. Just like the Jets can now stop Tom Brady.

7. The Falcons have won at least 7 close games, their luck will run out.

8. Trent Dilfer wants Green Bay to win.

9. Did I mention Green Bay is Americas hot team everybody loves.

10. Atlanta had a snow storm and it distracted the players and coaches from preparing.

prov em wrong

How many playoff games has Matty Ice won? ;)

Define meaningful game.. and when was the last time a QB only has won a QB?

That type of talk is for media types to rile up or justify some sort of ranking.. in all my years of watching football a QB has never won a game by himself. Never.

That type of talk is for media types to rile up or justify some sort of ranking.. in all my years of watching football a QB has never won a game by himself. Never.

Ryan has not won meaningful game either according to the definition of no playoff wins, conference championship or superbowl. However most people say Rogers is best QB not to win superbowl. Matt Ryan is not at elite level in most peoples opinion.

Matt Ryan is not at elite level in most peoples opinion.

Not mine.. guy is a gamer.. I would be hard presser to pick Rodgers over Ryan.. or vice verse.

I think this very well could become the NFC version of Brady vs Manning for the next 5 to 10 years with how young and how the management of both teams are building their rosters.

Edited by Pack93z

Can we all put to rest this "QB winning a big game or playoff game" Both of these QB's are in there "THIRD" year as starters. Exactly how many playoff games should they have won by now. Aarron Rodgers has played in two playoff games he is 1-1 with 7 TD (By the way that is the most in NFL History for a QB in his first two Playoff Games) His QB Rating is 120 for those two games. I think he has played well.

Matt Ryan has had one shot at the playoffs. Yet look what he has done in 3 short years. He is a winner in crunch time his 4th quater numbers alone show what kind of QB he is.

The media has so much time to fill they think up ways to create something that is not there. What everyone will be watching Saturday is the new Brady-Manning competition. I for one believe these two will hook up many times over the next decade in huge games.

So lets just leave the "get the monkey off the back" talk to guys who have been in the league much longer. These two will have plenty of success over the next ten years.

So by that logic A. Rodgers should have lost last week in Philly right?

Not mine.. guy is a gamer.. I would be hard presser to pick Rodgers over Ryan.. or vice verse.

I think this very well could become the NFC version of Brady vs Manning for the next 5 to 10 years with how young and how the management of both teams are building their rosters.

I could see that happenning. Rodgers is a good QB, and Ryan could eaisly be considered a elite QB if he isn't already. The only thing holding Ryan back from being that elite QB is a playoff win.

IT'S COMING SATURDAY!

I could see that happenning. Rodgers is a good QB, and Ryan could eaisly be considered a elite QB if he isn't already. The only thing holding Ryan back from being that elite QB is a playoff win.

IT'S COMING SATURDAY!

Seriously.. how can you classify Ryan ahead of Rodgers or vice verse? Numbers are comparable at almost every turn..

Did you happen to hear how many times we (Packer fans) heard how Rodgers hadn't won a playoff game? Seriously..

It was intended to be in humor.. but take it for what you will.

It is a ridiculous statement to make.. I agree if made seriously.

Edited by Pack93z

Seriously.. how can you classify Ryan ahead of Rodgers or vice verse? Numbers are comparable at almost every turn..

And what is really amazing about both of them is the uncomfortable circumstances in which they became starters-Rodgers taking over from Brett and Ryan being the high draft choice of a team who's coach had quit and star QB was in prison. Yet both have prospered.

And what is really amazing about both of them is the uncomfortable circumstances in which they became starters-Rodgers taking over from Brett and Ryan being the high draft choice of a team who's coach had quit and star QB was in prison. Yet both have prospered.

Exactly.. Packer fans talk about the pressure Rodgers walked into.. but I think Ryan may have walked into an even worse circumstance to take over as the QB.

Both these kids are talented, bright and born leaders.. bodes well for both franchises.

I also think that too little was made for the management sides of both of these teams.. the way they laid talent in to support both of these franchise QB's.

Quality ran organizations on both sides.