for those traveling to the game from out of town

coupey

i use priceline and ive been throwing bids at this thing all morning trying to get a hotel downtown.

i stayed at the hyatt regency for $52 last time but ive been bidding and just gave up at $110, i guess theyre jacking up hotel prices. question is where are you staying? wouldnt mind staying with some fellow out of town falcons fans [not in the same room, just same hotel lol] and how much did you get the hotel for? if you want you can PM me, trying to buy my room today.

for local people in atlanta where would be the best place to stay outside of downtown? midtown? best bet would be to hop on the marta im assuming, if anyone is able to help, i could use it lol. i dont wanna book a hotel and be nowhere near the marta and have to get a cab.

I live about two hours from the dome. For the GB game my girlfriend and i came from out of town and stayed at a hotel about 20 miles out and just drove in and parked at the dome. This close to game time it might be the cheapest thing to do. Good luck. We are just driving in early saturday morning on game day. That is usually the way we do it. I am glad i do not live much further out so i would have to deal with that every game.

Major convention in town this weekend. Downtown copletely booked!!! I live in the burbs and have been tryin get get a room downtown for two weeeks; sold out flat. Dont want to drive back after the game. Did the same thing after the Saints game and the post-game party at the hotel was a blast.