My prediction for Saturday

Gbpack10

Packers 27 Falcons 24 in a hard fought game. Im not disrespecting you guys, I think this game can go either way. I hear some of you guys saying you kicked our butts the first time? What game did you watch? It was a hard fought game the first time that could have gone either way, Falcons had the ball last and won the game. I think if we had the ball last we would have won as well. This is going to be a battle. I don't think this will be a blowout by either team and hope there is no injuries to either team. I just hope we can put the ball in the end zone and not turn it over this time around like last time. There were some huge mistakes that cost us last time so we have to limit those in order to win this game. Your O line did a great job against us last time so we will have to do better this time around.

Edited by Gbpack10

Packers 27 Falcons 24 in a hard fought game. Im not disrespecting you guys, I think this game can go either way. I hear some of you guys saying you kicked our butts the first time? What game did you watch? It was a hard fought game the first time that could have gone either way, Falcons had the ball last and won the game. I think if we had the ball last we would have won as well. This is going to be a battle. I don't think this will be a blowout by either team and hope there is no injuries to either team. I just hope we can put the ball in the end zone and not turn it over this time around like last time. There were some huge mistakes that cost us last time so we have to limit those in order to win this game. Your O line did a great job against us last time so we will have to do better this time around.

It will be hard fought but if you think we got all the breaks and played our best football in the last game you are in for a wake-up. I will say that if you all win in our Dome on Saturday it will certainly be earned and not because we had a bad day. I would expect the same reality check from Packer fans.

If we lose I will pull for the Falcons the rest of the way but that's if we lose. That is doubtful to happen though lol.

For sure, like I said ina different area, thee are the 2 best teams left in the NFC and easily the most fun to watch. Besides, look who else is there... The Bares and Seachickens yuck

You guys have to admit though, our team is pretty good if we bring our A game. If we come out flat at all in this game it will get out of hand I think for us. We need to come out with a fast tempo.

The Packers have a very good defense and offense. Generally speaking the the Falcons play mistake free football. The Falcons escape the limelight because they can be a control the clock grind 'em down team. Contrary to popular opinion that does not mean run first but actually they seem to get the passing game going to get them out of the box. People look at the defensive passing yard stats and probably are confused as to why the other team did not win but the offense and defense are top 5 in points.

People look at the defensive passing yard stats and probably are confused as to why the other team did not win but the offense and defense are top 5 in points.

Always easy to look at total yardage(which the Pack won by over 100 yards) and think they should have won. What people really need to look at is TOP, turnovers and penalties. All of which the Falcons won

I am so tired of the hype GB is getting. Why do everyone think the Falcons are just going to lie down and give the game to the Packers. This game means more to ATL than GB and now their coach is crying about the replay on the jumbo tron favored the home and was purposedly delayed on the Gonzalez 4th down catch. I just want to hear what the networks will say after we eliminate GB. THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE FALCONS and Vick will look like an azzzz watching us win the SB without him.